Wyoming Draw Results

I'm in...Don't count on those draw odd #'s. I drew my first draw that the 2018 Odds said no one put in for.

No luck on my buck or doe tags in unit 69. The unit I applied for applicants quadrupled from last year.

Screwed again. Damn you WY, UT, AZ, NM, CO! Preemptive “damn you” to ID too. The unit I applied for for antelope jumped 2 PP to draw!!!!

My first choice unit went from 100% with >0 points to 0% with 1 or less. I had averaged my two points with a buddy's zero, who hasn't killed a Pronghorn, to get into that unit. Luckily I had some backup plans for 2nd and 3rd choice. Ended up drawing Unit 16. It looks like a little trickier access, but doable.

Hopefully I'll have my NM and CO tags filled already, so I can concentrate on getting him a nice goat and find one that piques my interest after that.

I drew my resident area 73 for antelope... should be a great year for it! Was out through there last weekend and saw some dandys!

No luck here for 73 with 4 non resident points. Looks like the odds went from ~40% last year to 0% this year.

We lucked out with unit 61-1 antelope with very low number of points... Any help, advise, knowledge of area, Winter kill, anything as I have never stepped foot in this unit would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back