Wyoming corner crossing lawsuit

Laramie

WKR
Hmmm in the military and the industry i work in now they teach us if the person is offended or uncomfortable in any way your guilty of discrimination.
And that right there is the reason this thread got derailed. Most of us could give a rats a$$ if you are offended or uncomfortable.

You can absolutely choose who you sell your house to by the way. Renting and businesses are a whole different story.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
So glad these guys won. Kinda helps the whole land lock situation
Where did you see this? Agree with above. This is going to to be a never ending process until we get solid defined laws on the subject. Legal-No, okay fine we move on. Legal-Yes, ranchers are pissed and try to do other means to make our hunting harder. Let cows on public, run around on atvs on landlocked public. It isn't going to be over, this is just the beginning sadly. I love your optimism though.

King12

FNG
Where did you see this? Agree with above. This is going to to be a never ending process until we get solid defined laws on the subject. Legal-No, okay fine we move on. Legal-Yes, ranchers are pissed and try to do other means to make our hunting harder. Let cows on public, run around on atvs on landlocked public. It isn't going to be over, this is just the beginning sadly. I love your optimism though.
The charges were dismissed. I heard it on a podcast and saw a couple articles on it

bowhunter307

Lil-Rokslider
So what’s the verdict? Are the ranchers allowed to continue being crooked?
We're still months away from the trial. And even so, anyone who thinks this case will somehow set precedence is naive. The facts and circumstances of each case are so unique and any ruling here will very likely only apply to this case.

The only way we're going to get anything changed on this topic is through the legislature.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

We're still months away from the trial. And even so, anyone who thinks this case will somehow set precedence is naive. The facts and circumstances of each case are so unique and any ruling here will very likely only apply to this case.

The only way we're going to get anything changed on this topic is through the legislature.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Might not change precedence but it’ll change my confidence level if and when I corner cross