Wyoming corner crossing lawsuit

Lord I hope not…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up faster. If you import Californian and Washington, youre gonna get California and Washington ways, simple as. Its ok though because they bring lots of money to the state.

Like Esau sellig his birthright for a single meal, we are also being extremely short sighted allowing this invasion

Hope in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up faster. If you import Californian and Washington, youre gonna get California and Washington ways, simple as. Its ok though because they bring lots of money to the state.

Like Esau sellig his birthright for a single meal, we are also being extremely short sighted allowing this invasion
Ok man
Allowing it? How exactly would you not allow it?

I "cut" locks off gates for the BLM in the 80s as a part-time wilderness technician. There were always a few BLM ranchers who would lock public access gates every year and our district manager (big boss) decided to have me go cut them off DURING the season Vs. sending letters (that came too late AFTER hunting season was over). Most BLM ranchers were great people BTW... it was just the 80/20 rule at play.

I had two 5 ft long bolt cutters, thick gloves and face protection I used... and a map with the "usual offfenders" gates marked. I cut about 10 locks (or chains) off each year for a few years back then. The ranchers also got to see a posting I left explaining the fine they would receive if they locked it again without a reason (and with needed prior permission to do so).

Another "trick" a few ranchers would use was a chain with about 6-8 locks on it showing to the front of the gate- but that easily "unhooked" from the back side. That was cleaver and worked.

Now... although I worked for the BLM in college, I came from ranch owners who paid 10 times as much to operate as a BLM "allotee". I believed 100% in our right to private land ownership and locking our gates. Some hunters ALSO cut our locks off of to get into our ranches to hunt illegally back then too- I caught a few over the years. I made one group "rewire" my fence they just cut and drove through when I found them in the back of our 34,000 acre ranch back then. They didn't expect to see anyone back there (much less a 16 year old kid on a motorcycle drive up beside them and "pull them over"). It always ended well enough though thankfully.

The BEST story I have is when hunting Barbary sheep in 1980 on the back of this same ranch and catching my HIGH SCHOOL principle trespassing on our land-- same guy who pulled the bible out on me in his office (*a few times)-- BEFORE then. He never looked at me after that (I let him go that day because he was hunting with one of the coolest coaches we had back then too-- otherwise I would have thrown the "good" book BACK at him ;)
This is happening in MT big dollar ranches are putting locks and chains on gates that lead into state land but nothing gets done. I get it as I have helped ranchers in the past and idiots leave gates open which can be a diaster, but to lock the public out of public lands doesnt seem right. It appears some and its just small few most ranchers are awesome but these guys get to graze on public land and act like its their own and lock folks out with no consequences. Guess this issue will be next

Ok man
Allowing it? How exactly would you not allow it?
Same as the left does to anyone they dont like. But it would take most of us having principles over the love of money

Dont sell to them, dont buy from them, dont do work for them, openly make them feel unwelcome in public, etc etc. Doesnt matter how "red" they voted.

Ive turned down several jobs that were for them, im not taking part in the rape of the west. I dont want that blood on my hands

Same as the left does to anyone they dont like. But it would take most of us having principles over the love of money

Dont sell to them, dont buy from them, dont do work for them, openly make them feel unwelcome in public, etc etc. Doesnt matter how "red" they voted.

Ive turned down several jobs that were for them, im not taking part in the rape of the west. I dont want that blood on my hands
Pretty sure you've never bought or sold a house.
I've literally never met the buyer and would have no idea where there from, beliefs or color. And its federally illegal so if you discriminated against them they would just end up with your house for free.

Laramie

WKR
I've literally never met the buyer and would have no idea where there from, beliefs or color. And its federally illegal so if you discriminated against them they would just end up with your house for free.
Your not technically right- I don't believe there is any discrimination law on the books specifically regarding choosing not to sell to people from the west coast. That said, most I have seen trying to move to Wyoming were great people and I think it is pretty short sighted to group all together.

Foundrhe Californian

Your not technically right- I don't believe there is any discrimination law on the books specifically regarding choosing not to sell to people from the west coast. That said, most I have seen trying to move to Wyoming were great people and I think it is pretty short sighted to group all together.
I don't think a type of discrimination has to be specifically named for them to have a case. I think if they have a bunch of money and you don't and they decide to bring legal action on you.
Your gonna loose even if you win, because you're gonna be to broke to pay your bills and loose the house ether way.

Foundrhe Californian
I'm from a different lid tard state bud. I've just got my head far enough out of my ass to know fact is fact.
Tiny town hillbillies think they can do whatever they want but ya'll are all talk. When it gets real your chicken shit ass will run like a little turd when your self centered bully tactics don't work.

I'm from a different lid tard state bud. I've just got my head far enough out of my ass to know fact is fact.
Tiny town hillbillies think they can do whatever they want but ya'll are all talk. When it gets real your chicken shit ass will run like a little turd when your self centered bully tactics don't work.
This post right here proves my point exactly , your inflated ego and intrinsic self-centered nature, denegation of the very people who created the area youre escaping too because you let your home state go to shit. Then you have the balls to lecture others on having their head up their ass....wow, talk about cognitive dissonance

Like pitbulls you New englanders or west coasters are all the same, some take longer than others....but eventually the breeding always comes out

This post right here proves my point exactly , your inflated ego and intrinsic self-centered nature, denegation of the very people who created the area youre escaping too because you let your home state go to shit. Then you have the balls to lecture others on having their head up their ass....wow, talk about cognitive dissonance

Like pitbulls you New englanders or west coasters are all the same, some take longer than others....but eventually the breeding always comes out
Your the one with a big enough self centered ego to think you can keep outsiders out.
Get a life.

There should be a right of way between public parcels in the situation of corner crossing. 10 feet is plenty. Absolute bull that the landowner can take advantage of this loophole and keep taxpayers off.

Do you have doors with locks on your house?
If I do lock a door it's to keep out everyone. Not just non locals.
Your saying that if someone is native to your state its ok to sell to them, work for them etc.
But if they come across the state line there to be excluded?

How far back are you taking this. Just your generation?
The year the state was founded?
Why don't you get serious and have blood work done on every one in the state.
If there not 98% plus Native American from a local tribe then you hand over the deed to your land to a native and gtfo? How bout that?

svivian

WKR
Its federally illegal to discriminate lending.... a person can pick and choose who they sell to.

Its federally illegal to discriminate lending.... a person can pick and choose who they sell to.
You can't discriminate who you rent to. Why would you be able to discriminate who you sell to?

And how would you know? Your gonna provide your realtor with your list of discrimination characteristics that you don't approve and tell them you won't consider offers from these types of people?

Oh my someone is on one this morning.... Yelling about things they dont understand.
I'm asking a question?
How would you effectively and legally discriminate against someone if you were selling your home?
Like seriously, asking for a friend 🙄

In Oregon you sign plenty of papers saying you can't. And the only way to choose is your saying there financials don't appear good enough. Only way I could see to sniff out a Californian is if there paying cash.
Only way I'd see to sniff out a local is if the person making the offer knows you and let's you know.

I met the lady that bought my house months later when I was visiting a neighbor. But other then that I didn't know anything about her during the sale.

svivian

WKR
I'm asking a question?
How would you effectively and legally discriminate against someone if you were selling your home?
Like seriously, asking for a friend 🙄

In Oregon you sign plenty of papers saying you can't. And the only way to choose is your saying there financials don't appear good enough. Only way I could see to sniff out a Californian is if there paying cash.
Only way I'd see to sniff out a local is if the person making the offer knows you and let's you know.

I met the lady that bought my house months later when I was visiting a neighbor. But other then that I didn't know anything about her during the sale.
In regard to sex, race and religion no.... you cannot

In regard to if they are from California then there is no section that defines that as discrimination. Thats all I was pointing out in that particular situation.

The folks who i bought my home from were very particular who bought it because they loved their neighbors. Our offer was not the best offer but the accepted it. Meaning they could choose who they wanted to sell to.

I deleted my other post so that we can get this back on track as i did not intend to derail this anymore than it has.

Have a Merry Christmas

In regard to sex, race and religion no.... you cannot

In regard to if they are from California then there is no section that defines that as discrimination. Thats all I was pointing out in that particular situation.

The folks who i bought my home from were very particular who bought it because they loved their neighbors. Our offer was not the best offer but the accepted it. Meaning they could choose who they wanted to sell to.

I deleted my other post so that we can get this back on track as i did not intend to derail this anymore than it has.

Have a Merry Christmas
Hmmm in the military and the industry i work in now they teach us if the person is offended or uncomfortable in any way your guilty of discrimination.

Do you have doors with locks on your house?
And its not egotistical to think you deserve in no matter what or how you act or wanna change
If I do lock a door it's to keep out everyone. Not just non locals.
Your saying that if someone is native to your state its ok to sell to them, work for them etc.
But if they come across the state line there to be excluded?

How far back are you taking this. Just your generation?
The year the state was founded?
Why don't you get serious and have blood work done on every one in the state.
If there not 98% plus Native American from a local tribe then you hand over the deed to your land to a native and gtfo? How bout that?

Well that turned out well for the Indians didnt it? I never said only locals, i said people from the west coasts. People like you arent just coming across the state lines and going with our flow. I have no problem with the majority of people that are moving here.

Its the ego on people like you , you dont move here and get along, you move here and are immediately out for only yourself, expect the entire rest of the community to change to suit you. dont tread lightly. You drive land prices out of reach of locals, you bring your same patterns that resulted in the corruption of your state with you. Idk exactly why or what it is about west coasters that are like that, but its proven the rule more than the exception.

Its not just me dude, its even a meme, everyone hates you. Everyone. Thats not by happenstance. And you keep proving it.

So by your own logic you pick and choose who comes into your home...keeping out those who seek to do you harm or things you had rather they not....hmmm interesting