Worst song lyric

FLATHEAD

WKR
Honest question: Have you always been this close-minded? Just really curious here what motivates you to make yourself look so combative? I gave my response to the "I hate Rap" thing and then went into detail to defend my assertion, as to why I stood behind my statement. You've not done that here like the way adults do.

I mean... shoot man... this is like the verbal equivalent of a kid on the short bus pipin' up outta nowhere with something like "I DON'T LIKE KOOL-AID!!!" where everyone just looks at em like WTF? "Uh yeah..Ok Buddy!"
Whatever Dr. Phil

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
...and the horse you rode in on dude.

Maybe you shouldnt make such blanket statement like saying anyone who doesnt like rap is racist. I mean thats probably the single dumbest thing I have seen you say and you have pages and pages of incoherent rambling on here.

I mean someone could post what is the best creedmoor round and you will digress into how you like fried chicken. I mean I got the ADD too but your on another level.

Loper

WKR
This can’t be a real song. Sounds like a 3 year old wrote it. He probably made more money in that song then I will make in my career is the sad part.

I wish this wasn’t a real song. I’m not sure I’d be writes his own music or not, but yeah, it sounds like a 3 year old wrote it.

I don’t know which is worse, writing lyrics like that, or actually reading someone else’s terrible lyrics and thinking “I like that, I want to sing and record that for people to listen to”.

Maybe you shouldnt make such blanket statement like saying anyone who doesnt like rap is racist. I mean thats probably the single dumbest thing I have seen you say and you have pages and pages of incoherent rambling on here.

I mean someone could post what is the best creedmoor round and you will digress into how you like fried chicken. I mean I got the ADD too but your on another level.

But I like fried chicken....

I'm a self proclaimed nerd. I love Christmas music, old school stuff (bing crosby, sinatra, etc...). Everytime I hear this though I want to rip my ears off and dunk my head in salt water:

The moon is right
The spirits up
We're here tonight
And that's enough
Simply havin' a wonderful Christmastime
The party's on
The feelin's here
That only comes
This time of year
The choir of children sing their song
Ding dong, ding dong
Ding dong, ding, ooh, ooh
We're simply havin' a wonderful Christmastime
The word is out
About the town
So lift a glass
Ahh, don't look down
They practiced all year long
Ding dong, ding dong
Ding dong, ding dong
Ding dong, ding dong

I still have a pair of fubu jeans from back in 8th grade. Lol . That was a blast from the past. I miss the old days . Who is your favorite underground artist for today? just curious. I think mine would be almost on the bluegrass side of things. His name is Jesse Stewart. Song is called cold beer. Also . Check out the grouch as an artist. Pure gold.
Try Dust in a baggie. Good stuff.

AZ8

WKR
I'm a self proclaimed nerd. I love Christmas music, old school stuff (bing crosby, sinatra, etc...). Everytime I hear this though I want to rip my ears off and dunk my head in salt water:

The moon is right
The spirits up
We're here tonight
And that's enough
The party's on
The feelin's here
That only comes
This time of year
Ding dong, ding dong
We're simply havin' a wonderful Christmastime
The word is out
About the town
So lift a glass
Ahh, don't look down
They practiced all year long
Ding dong, ding dong
Ding dong, ding dong
Ding dong, ding dong
Don’t get me started with Christmas songs! ….lol

Im 52 years old. As a kid growing up, all we had were old 8-tracks/LP’s we’d play over and over again.

Perry Como and The Harry Simeone Chorale albums were family favorites!

Miss you dad! 😢

In the spirit of rap music:

I’m an outlaw,
Quick on the draw
Something you never seen before
And I’ll kill a muthaf***er who come on my face!

Loper

WKR
I always thought this was the dumbest song when it was on the radio. I might be a little slow but I just figured out that it is about all the girls in the club being ugly which actually makes me appreciate it more :ROFLMAO:

MIND BLOWN! I had no idea all these years. I may actually have to re-listen to this now.

I guess I’m right there with you on being slow.

KurtR

WKR
Davis Allen Coe has some pretty crazy stuff out there. A lot of which will never be heard on air.
David Allen Coe and he isnt scarred to say what ever.

Funny peoples perspective in high school in the 90's in no where south dakota and 90's rap is my favorite. Enter the 36 chambers wu tang clan best cd ever and my mind will never be changed . Went to basic training and city people were surprised we even new what rap was. All country music from the 90's on sucks fat donkey balls.

Poser

WKR
Davis Allen Coe has some pretty crazy stuff out there. A lot of which will never be heard on air.

A lot of the Highly controversial DAC material from back in the 90s, the “underground tapes” or the “XXX tapes” we’re wrongly attributed to him. Those were actually “Johnny Reb” songs that made their way around small towns on copied cassette tapes that were inaccurately attributed to DAC.

42b44af1ec55d8ba03983f467ccb08fe.jpg

Billogna

Lil-Rokslider
If you want to interrogate me, you don't need a blow torch and pliers... Just tie me to a chair and play anything from Luke Bryan...I personally CANNOT stand his voice... He sounds like Kermit the Frog with a hernia. And when you throw in really well thought out lyrics about shakin' it for catfish and squirrels it maxes out my blood pressure...