World travellers, how many countries have you hunted in?

I know many here have hunted internationally and it sounds like once you start you really catch the bug for it.

How many different countries have you hunted in? What species did you harvest?

Any stand out hunts from your list?

I've been lucky enough to travel mostly wing shooting but some big game as well.

South Africa for plains game, no real desire to return until I'm to old to hump it up the mountains. Security concerns, lack of ethics, no recourse if something goes wrong.

Argentia dove hunt, by far the most fun hunt I've been on. Easy travel, no security concerns, treated like royalty from arrival to departure.

6 Canadian provinces for waterfowl primarily but caribou as well. Always a great time in Canada and will be back soon.

Edge

FNG
Cameroon
Mozambique
South Africa - multiple hunts
Spain
Zimbabwe - multiple hunts

Too many animals to list but have had great hunts in all the countries.

buffybr

Lil-Rokslider
A year ago today I shot a bull moose in northern Alberta, Canada. That was my 5th Canadian big game hunt. On other Canadian hunts I shot a Dall ram, 3 subspecies of caribou, a wolverine, and a musk ox.

In 50 some years of hunting in the US I've shot most big game species available in Montana or Colorado including almost 3 dozen elk and about the same number of deer and antelope. On 3 Alaskan hunts I shot caribou, a Stika blacktail deer, and a brown bear. On a Texas exotic hunt I shot an aoudad, a scimitar horned oryx, and a blackbuck.

In New Zealand I shot a red stag, a fallow deer, a chamois, a Himalayan tahr, and a bunch of wallabies.

I shot a Dagestan tur in Azerbaijan.

On 5 trips to Africa, I shot a cape bufflao and a Chobe bushbuck in Zimbabwe; a leopard and Roosevelt sable in Mozambique; and 32 other species on multiple hunts throughout South Africa.

Many great hunts and a Trophy Room full of mounts that bring back wonderful memories every day.

OP
N
A year ago today I shot a bull moose in northern Alberta, Canada. That was my 5th Canadian big game hunt. On other Canadian hunts I shot a Dall ram, 3 subspecies of caribou, a wolverine, and a musk ox.

In 50 some years of hunting in the US I've shot most big game species available in Montana or Colorado including almost 3 dozen elk and about the same number of deer and antelope. On 3 Alaskan hunts I shot caribou, a Stika blacktail deer, and a brown bear. On a Texas exotic hunt I shot an aoudad, a scimitar horned oryx, and a blackbuck.

In New Zealand I shot a red stag, a fallow deer, a chamois, a Himalayan tahr, and a bunch of wallabies.

I shot a Dagestan tur in Azerbaijan.

On 5 trips to Africa, I shot a cape bufflao and a Chobe bushbuck in Zimbabwe; a leopard and Roosevelt sable in Mozambique; and 32 other species on multiple hunts throughout South Africa.

Many great hunts and a Trophy Room full of mounts that bring back wonderful memories every day.
That is an impressive list. With so many years hunting in North America are you close to completing the Super Slam? (29 animals).