Wod

We’ve been able to find the sheds to a few bull moose for the past few years. I finally found where they were with my youngest in Feb, but haven’t been back for a while. My wife wanted to head up there, so we did 6.5mi and 1800vert. Snow snowshoed in some tough snow for several hours in thick ass larch regen and downfall following tracks. Absolutely beautiful 60-something degree day, but no horns. Broke the bindings on both my snowshoes and had to improvise with P cord.
IMG_0812.jpeg

^^ Not to rub it in… but yeah, drove down the canyon a ways and went for a great hike.

Youngest has prom tonight, so he’s ruttin hard. Oldest got home last night for spring break and he went out today with the dog. I took the boss out. Nicest day of the year so far. We did just under 9mi and climbed 2750ft. It’s in the 60s today, tomorrow and Monday. We didn’t find a single horn, but she got a bit of a sunburn on her shoulders… tank top in March.
Yea..you wanted to rub it in to the flatlanders down south. Sounds like the boys are busy. I’ll just stay on the treadmill til I hit pine mountain, then I’ll get some vertical distance in.