Winchester SXR2

Are you saying they are available in the states or asking if people know if they will be? Unsure since you linked the Winchester EU site.

OP
S

Stonia

FNG
Are you saying they are available in the states or asking if people know if they will be? Unsure since you linked the Winchester EU site.
Sorry, there's dozens of that model on GB and my local shop can get ahold of them. Wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

Begle1

FNG
You ever find anything out about the SXR2?

I saw a few while looking at BAR's a while ago and thought... Huh... A semiauto 9.3x62 for under $1000 sure sounds interesting.

OP
S

Stonia

FNG
No, they're still available to order, but never seen one in person. I don't want to be the test case, but I'm definitely still interested. There's a few more chamberings, 308, 30-06, 300win mag, as well as wood stock models.
6b1f7e7cd4a243fed46c0f3c7852cea6.jpg

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

ironman69

FNG
The Winchester SXR2 is a semi-automatic rifle designed for precision and reliability. Chambered in the versatile and powerful .30-06 caliber, this rifle is suitable for a wide range of hunting and shooting applications.
It is very great to handle and safe also.

Begle1

FNG
Their manual sure has some interesting nuggets.

Your rifle has a detachable or fixed magazine mounted on a hinged floorplate depending on the legislation in force in each country. The magazine capacity also depends on the legislation in force in each country.

Their website lists 2 round and 3 round "drop box" magazines, but all the online lists I see specify 2 round mags. 3 round mags seem a lot more compelling.

I don't know what the ideal number of 9.3x62 rounds would be to have in a 7lb 2oz semiauto rifle, but I can't help but feel the answer is "more than 3".