Win A Fully Guided Maine Moose Hunt

There’s FIVE DAYS LEFT to get in on our Maine Moose Draw!

Last year’s winner bought ONE ticket, and had themselves a bucket list hunt!

First place is a FULLY GUIDED Maine Moose hunt!

Second place is a FULLY GUIDED Maine Bear Hunt!

Third place is shopping spree at Kuiu!

Don’t miss your chance for a dream hunt!

Attachments

• IMG_5323.jpeg
    IMG_5323.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 34

Nine Banger

Lil-Rokslider
Shoot2HuntU
I saw that. When I got the "last one" they sent me a text and it showed they had rolled out another 1000.

The bear hunt odds seem good but I'm headed back to Shoot 2 Hunt University that week they offerred the hunt.

OP
B
One thing I hate about most raffles is unlimited tickets. I know it's a fundraiser but selling unlimited tickets just kills already miniscule odds. A bit of deceptive advertising to say only 4 left and then roll out another 1000 tickets.

The state of Maine moose lottery has over 70,000 people apply.

Last year we sold a total of 1400 tickets. SCI is a non-profit, and any funds raised go right back into conservation and hunter advocacy. We purchased an outfitters tag, and the outfitter has offered to guide the winner, free of charge.

So not only are the odds better, but the winner gets a $20,000 Moose hunt for as little as $20. Last year’s winner won with only 1 $20 ticket, and any funds raised over the cost of the tag, go to ensure we can all continue to do such things like hunt moose.

The company we are using to handle the transactions set the number originally at 10,000 and we decided it was off putting, and lowered it to 1,000, not expecting to sell out in a week.