Will Vehicle Prices Ever Decrease?

If people keep their vehicles a little longer and the demand goes down for new ones then they will get cheaper. Seems like housing is going the same way right now. Up up up

remember, inflation is still going up, just not as fast as it was....so, nothing is going to get cheaper. before prices get lower on auto's, they will just make better deals on financing which would be enticing to most, which doesn't help the cash or large DP buyer very much.

wyosteve

WKR
Kind of a timely thread. A couple hours ago, I got an email from my Ram dealer in Denver and they have some incredible discounts on Ram pickups fwiw. We're talking 12k to $16k off window sticker.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
To a point.
What pickup owner ever wanted a multi folding tailgate that costs thousands to replace
or proximity sensors?
I know a lot of truck owners and I can't think of one who ever wanted that crap.

To the point my 23' has way too much crap on it. I wish I could have kept my 17'

I'm wondering if now is the best possible to buy a vehicle. Prices are crazy, but will they get worse? Will they ever come down?

Based on the fattened pig mentality, dealerships are getting used to fetching premiums for vehicles and will probably do everything in their power to keep prices high and stay fat and happy.

• Vehicles I looked at purchasing 6 years ago are selling for more now than they were back then.
• 20 years ago a Z71 pickup was ~$22k new, now they are three times that.

What do you think? Get in now before it continues to climb or keep driving the beater and crossing fingers that things get better?
No, no, nothing will. Every fiat currency ends the same way once it moves away from its standard backing. It loses value exponentially as they have to print more and more and it enters a death spiral. It is unfathomable how they keep so many in the dark about this...purposefully.

Why do you think candy bars cost 2 cents in 1930, and now theyre 5 dollars? The currency is losing value as trillions are printed every year.