Will Vehicle Prices Ever Decrease?

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I have to admit I didn’t look at it that way either until I watched this video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good video thank you for sharing.

You want to be really blown away put that mindset of inflation stealing money to your 401k and savings. You will get pretty frustrated. That 100k you put away 2 years ago is only worth 92k today.

woods89

WKR
To a point.
What pickup owner ever wanted a multi folding tailgate that costs thousands to replace
or proximity sensors?
I know a lot of truck owners and I can't think of one who ever wanted that crap.

Hey now, I'm 5' 8'', and I'm kind of fond of my tailgate step on my F250.

This is a mixed bag for me. I certainly agree on the proximity sensors, but I will pay significant money for my backup camera and hands free phone connection. So maybe I'm part of the problem?

I traded an 03 F250 in on a 22 F250 a couple years ago, and I'm not interested in going back.

CorbLand

WKR
Then why do they buy it?
Most people I know that buy brand new do for two reasons.
1. Tax write off. Gotta have to spend the money, might as well spend it on something you get to keep.
2. Old people that are retired and have money to spend.

Businesses/business owners made more money than ever 2020-2022 and it’s still holding pretty strong.

One of the largest generations to exists is retiring. They are also the richest generation to exist.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Most people I know that buy brand new do for two reasons.
1. Tax write off. Gotta have to spend the money, might as well spend it on something you get to keep.
2. Old people that are retired and have money to spend.

Businesses/business owners made more money than ever 2020-2022 and it’s still holding pretty strong.

One of the largest generations to exists is retiring. They are also the richest generation to exist.

I wish we could blame it on the boomers but that isnt realistic unfortunately.

Screenshot (72).png

CorbLand

WKR

mt terry d

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Hey now, I'm 5' 8'', and I'm kind of fond of my tailgate step on my F250.

This is a mixed bag for me. I certainly agree on the proximity sensors, but I will pay significant money for my backup camera and hands free phone connection. So maybe I'm part of the problem?

I traded an 03 F250 in on a 22 F250 a couple years ago, and I'm not interested in going back.
Admitting you're the problem is the first step. Good for you. LOL ;)

Back up cameras and hands free phone do not need to be part of the standard package
that drives up the cost for those who don't want that stuff. And it's added for many times the cost of what aftermarket supplies it for and is designed so that you are required to go back to the dealer and pay through the nose when it fails.
How many consumers were clamoring for the Volt? Or the electric F-150
or that stupid looking tesla thing they call a pickup? Or electric vehicles in the first place? Without government force and bribes they wouldn't be made by the major auto companies.