Who's 'All In' for archery only elk this year

Jbehredt

WKR
Between my wife and I we have two archery tags. I like to savor the elk hunting flavor into October though. Draw a 1st season cow tag most years. Insurance plan for the freezer.

Kerrbow

Lil-Rokslider
Colorado Sept 4th-14th for me. Been out of the elk woods for 20 years, the excitement is building.

Sapcut

WKR
Trying my best to decide on a decent archery location. Not sure my unit 7 tag and the backpacking nation is going to jive. So I'm still deciding on somewhere that lends decent confidence of more elk scat than pocket rockets.

Archery only. New unit. High pressure OTC too. I'm in a residency no man's land between CO and Wyo so had to pick something...

But... Scouting looks good. Excited/stressed about potential pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ejay74

FNG
OTC archery either sex elk and high country deer tag. Going after deer that opening week then spend the rest of the month chasing down elk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KFD351

FNG
I’ll be trying for my first elk hunt ever and I’m trying it with a bow. I’ll need all the luck I can get!

Yup archery for both muley and elk. Fisrt time for archery on either one. Its goingnto be a interesting year!!

All in. CO draw for deer and elk in September, NM Gila September Elk and January high plains deer. Not sure what I did to deserve this great fortune, but September will be a tough juggling act.

FlyGuy

WKR
I’m “All In” on archery elk EVERY year! Living down here in TX I just can’t get back up to the Mtns twice in a single season, so I put all my chips in on Archery.

You can’t cheat the mountain