Who's 'All In' for archery only elk this year

johnw

FNG
Doing Wyoming archery (as much of Sept as it takes) and late season Arizona archery in November.

ChrisS

WKR
10th through the 20th in WY. Somehow drew a unit forty-five Type 9 tag. Solo, but if there any other roksliders out there, I'd be happy to meet up.

Archery only for Elk and Antelope, mixed weapon for mule deer depending on the month( bonus of general otc deer seasons in Idaho)

P Y Buck

Lil-Rokslider
Stick and string OTC backpack hunt for bull elk on public land in CO, Been doing it for years, Luv the Rockies in September..

GregB

WKR
Archery elk and deer with a recurve this year. Needless to say I'm not going to be too picky about what I shoot.

Heck no! I much prefer archery elk in September, but if I don't fill my tag I'll keep my season going and get back out with the rife.

johnhenry

Lil-Rokslider
This will be my second season archery hunting and going all in with both tags.

medic man

FNG
I went all in............. Nevada draw was very gracious to me.......... antelope, mule deer, cow elk, bull elk............ heading out and lots of time off work..... should be in the mountains tomorrow evening.... good luck everyone!

Wapiti1

WKR
Montana 10th thru the 21st. Indiana end of Oct until firearms comes in Nov 16, then I will not be in the pumpkin patch. Might go back out in Dec to fill a doe tag or three.

Jeremy