Who "mansacpes " Before a backpack hunt?

PJG

WKR
ymu4a4eg.jpg

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone try waxing?
A little embarrassed to admit this but yes at my wife's prodding, twice. She decided it was time to tame my back hair one day when I went into the salon where she worked so had her boss do it, not pleasant but not terrible and no razor burn after. The second was a home job that she wanted to wax my pubes, DO NOT DO THIS!!!! She is not a professional so wanting to minimize the pain, she pulled to slow and gingerly. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! It was awful. So now I'm laying there with this gooey waxy cloth paper stuck to my junk with my only option is to tear it off myself since apparently I am the only one in my household with to subject me to that level of torture. A quick firm yank and 6 months of therapy later and all was well. I do not recommend this.

mt100gr.

WKR
I think all the state fish and game agencies should review this thread. it may disturb them enough to extend a few seasons and get some fellas out of the bathroom and into the woods. Funny stuff though. Even when I say I won't, I always catch up on the posts since this thread has been exhumed...

Just don't let any anti's get a hold of this info. Some of this may qualify as cult behavior and we definitely don't need any more general labels applied to "those sick-wierdo blood loving hunters"

crumy

WKR
Ok. I have to ask a serious question. We have had some good fun over these 180+ posts. But I have to ask what benefit of shaving arms and legs.

Head I get and love it and wear short all time anyway. Junk. Yep. But pits I just can't get there. Not due to some fear of suddenly singing show tunes , but that just seems it would cause issues. And legs and arms. I just don't see need. And then there was discussion of dingleberry prevention. Just who are you getting to do that and how does that conversation go. Again don't see benefit. Some baby wipes take care of that nicely

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
And then there was discussion of dingleberry prevention. Just who are you getting to do that and how does that conversation go. Again don't see benefit. Some baby wipes take care of that nicely

It's the difference between cleaning peanut butter out of a shag carpet vs wiping a window with windex.

It's the difference between cleaning peanut butter out of a shag carpet vs wiping a window with windex.

Hahahahah that is awesome.

I dont shave pits or arms or legs or rear end but I have been shaving my junk for about 20 years. To me its the only way to have things down there.

This thread has been good for a laugh for sure. I shaved my chest and arms for an ex cause she wanted to see what I looked like without the luscious v of chest pubes down to my ball fro, she didn't like it and so I grew it back out. So at the gym today I started thinking about some of the comments about helping with odor, after a five mile run I decided I'd try anything to help with the odor lol. I grabbed a bottle of nair on my way home and lathered up, if you guys try it with the nair I will say avoid the nipples, bastards are on fire right now! It looks much cleaner going the hairless route but my shower looked like I shaved Chewbacca in there! I'll try it for a while and see how things go. Happy manscaping.

Vurtle

FNG
So, I'm not much for shaving. I have found using Vaseline in places that are chaffing works pretty good. I have been told under armor underwear makes a big difference, but I have yet to try it. I am with others in the wet wipes. It is much cleaner. The peanut butter analogy is about right.

JP100

WKR
I think im glad I didnt start reading at the very start. thought this was a means "hunting" forum haha.
I havent shaved or had a hair cut for about 18 months. living the cave man dream