Where to shoot tannerite, Idaho

Davisjj8

Lil-Rokslider
I just found a law that says you can’t shoot exploding targets on Idaho public land. Does anyone know where I could shoot tannerite for a gender reveal in southeast Idaho?

Mike 338

WKR
Some friendly advice... just because you've never started an uncontrollable fire doesn't mean you won't. There's some very officious people just dying to make an example of you. Anyone of average intelligence can make a reactive target that doesn't come with a decent probability of ruining their life.

Like others have said, terrible idea in the summer time. There was a huge fire here in California a year or 2 ago from this exact thing. Maybe shoot a balloon filled with blue or pink powder with your bow instead.

It depends. Do you prefer a federal prison system or state prison? I heard the Orofino Red Hots crew is fun to be on. They seem to have a blast when they get on projects in the woods in the summer.

About near every forest, state, BLM and tribe is busy at the moment with fires so I wouldn’t recommend it, even though stupid human caused fires are sometimes fun to be on.

el_jefe_pescado

Lil-Rokslider
Impeccable timing for this post as every other ad during the Olympics has been Ryan Busse shooting tannerite in a forest.

Congrats on the kiddo either way.