Where to get a Tikka?

Vaultman

WKR
I think I would like either the polyfade or roughtech in 223. I do not see them locally (Oregon). Anyone know where to get a full selection of Tikka?

KnuckleChild

Lil-Rokslider
I’m waiting for a stainless 20” CTR in .223 to pop up. All the 223 tikkas are hard to come by right now it seems. Sportsman’s had the blued 223 T3x lite back in stock a couple of days again online, but no other models.

amassi

WKR
I think I would like either the polyfade or roughtech in 223. I do not see them locally (Oregon). Anyone know where to get a full selection of Tikka?
I haven't seen any of these in the US. The may not be getting imported

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

If none of the local shops have the firearm I am looking for, I usually just look on gunbroker. If you are seeking a new gun that is still being produced, there is almost always a dealer or two on their who has one, and the prices are generally in line with what you would be at an LGS. You will have additional costs for shipping and the transfer fee, but you get exactly what you want instead of settling.

Greg1953

FNG

SouthPaw

WKR
I've gotten two lefty Tikkas in the past 8 months: a CTR .223rem and a 6.5cm Lite stainless. Keep checking, they pop up at dealers randomly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk