Where do you get your daily News?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life_Feeds_On_Life

Lil-Rokslider
Breaking points, morning wire, local sources, and many different articles spanning the spectrum depending on the topic I'm looking into.

My wife tells me what I need to know. Just ask her….
That’s not that far off reality for me, between my wife and sis in law, I hear stuff they think I need to know.

Besides that, podcasts, I have a couple favorites I listen to every week, and wish there were more currently because I’m doing some boring ass work right now

Mostly I don’t care for media “news”.

*zap*

WKR
I go thru some sources on the web and get a feel for where things are at...and I usually have a good grasp of what is actually happening without watching tv. Threw that out the door a while ago...

Last edited:

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
Same as above but I’ll plug the Instagram page Realnewsnobs. They have a legit website as well for a small fee. They do a pretty good job of staying unbiased!

prm

WKR
I enjoy reading the Epoch Times newspaper. I mostly read the apolitical stuff, comics, and do the puzzles.

shader112

Lil-Rokslider
I read the Wall Street Journal every morning. Not necessarily all the articles, just all the headlines and pick one or two articles to read.

They do a good job of reporting the facts without opinions. Although in recent years they have definitely plublished some articles written by liberals pushing an agenda. I hope they swing back to keeping to the facts, not feelings.

Yoder

WKR
At this point I would rather watch my dog take a dump than watch any network news. They don't report news anymore, just stories. All of them are owned by large corporations, our government and sponsors that have agendas. There is no way they are reporting truth with that kind of influence and money involved. Brought to you by Pfizer.

Tradchef

WKR
I read the Bozeman Chronicle and have for years still in paper form for local stuff. For mainstream I’ll listen to a little Bongino, Tucker and Savage nation. On the other side of the spectrum I’ll check the apple news feeds just to see what they are saying on the same topics. As said above …. It’s amazing to see the differences on the same or similar topics.

UncleBone

WKR
I watch Tucker Carlson in the morning when I drink my coffee. People hate on him, but he will dish it out to both sides. Some nights I watch timcast, but I get tired of him pretty easily. I read all different sources and make up my own mind for the most part though.

Status
Not open for further replies.