What's wrong with kuiu

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotman

WKR
I never said it was kuiu bashing. I bought my kuiu 4 years ago when it was still cool to buy it. Probably won't buy anymore. Just because someone has a low post count doesn't mean they're not on here everyday. There's more people then just Aron that don't post much anymore.

Quoted off of yours purely for the AT comparison :). The rest was just added.

dotman

WKR
Boy who would have guessed your loud mouth would end up here.

Don't you ever get tired of being a troll?

Haha, and I suppose you'll troll every Kuiu thread to say that. Shrek has every right to throw out his opinion as do you, just don't take it personal and you'll be ok.

And just stating the Facts, Kuiu is the only sponsor to leave because they couldn't handle the fact that many on rokslide have used their gear and not all believe it to be the best, oh and because they got their panties in a was like a junior high student.

PJG

WKR
Lol, just saying everyone has a little hate towards some type or piece of gear, although Shreks probably runs a little deeper than most.

Shrek

WKR
Not even close to AT. What shocks me is all the posts saying this is bashing Kuiu, get a good chuckle out of that. Quick FYI, if you wear your feeling on your sleeve stay off the internet. If you take it personal and get butt hurt because someone is making a slight joke about your favorite gear, stay off the internet.

Seriously, not all threads have to be serious and since most posts in this thread saying it is bashing Kuiu are from guys with a very low post count I think it funny to read them say this forum has gone downhill, people don't post here anymore blah blah blah. It's still hunting season and some that don't post here anymore are directly related to poor Jason getting his panties all wadded up. Heck the Kuiu butt hurt people are a big reason Aron doesn't post up here anymore I'm sure.

So relax and come to terms that this is an Internet forum that brings us all entertainment, it is entertaining to see Shrek wad up the Kuiu boys panties and the tighter the wad the more the buttons will be pushed, which is funny because you'd think most could handle a little ribbing that are not in Junior High anymore. No one forces anyone to read or post on each thread, if it offends or wads your panties move on to another thread and for goodness sake don't freakin pm the mods because you were offended unless of course you are like an anti-Hunter that just can't take life in general and has to bitch.

OMG ! Someone gets it ! :) I had a teacher who said " the bit dog helps loudest " . The PM's and text to the owners and mods about someone offending you is pathetic ! If it isn't someone using seriously profane language , personal attacks on an individual member , or freeloaders pimping their products then take a deep breath and remind yourself that you're an adult . I treat this place about like I do a hunting camp. I'll sit around the fire and talk about almost anything and say some crazy chit just to get a rise out of people sometimes. So lighten up all you Francis's !

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Doubtful. I hunt more than I spend driving around the country saying I do.
He talked trash about your shirt so you make it personal? Please include all your dates you were out hunting include pictures of you wearing Kuiu so you can feel special and then you guys can measure dicks

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Its funny to me that most of the Kuiu threads go this way. We have three other clothing sponsors and none have issues like this.... So I looked around on other forums and I find the same issues, people fighting over kuiu. Maybe just maybe some of the issues come from the top over there?? But I will give them props, its marketing gold. What happened to Kuiu's forum BTW??

Kuiu is relevant to what we do here on Rokslide, hence the glove review. But one thing you will find here is both sides get their say and we can't moderate everything. Threads get locked when the name calling starts. If you don't like what you see here, maybe we aren't' for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.