What's wrong with kuiu

Status
Not open for further replies.

jm1607

WKR
Did you also notice that after Jason got his panties in a wad over rokslides cliff test that he went on to copy that I idea and started doing out of the box tests on his own, like the "hill" test and truck test and air boat test (which I'm sure where all original takes)? Of course, he's the main/only guy in every video too! ;)

kuiu.jpg

Last edited:

TJ

WKR
Did you also notice that after Jason got his panties in a wad over rokslides cliff test that he went on to copy that I idea and started doing out of the box tests on his own, like the "hill" test and truck test and air boat test (which I'm sure where all original takes)? Of course, he's the main/only guy in every video too! ;)

View attachment 30832

o lord it's hard to be humble.......:rolleyes:

Wasatchbuck

Lil-Rokslider
Man, some of you guys really have a hard on for bashing kuiu, you would think they kicked your dog. Its just freakin clothes, if you dont like their stuff dont buy it. There are plenty of options to choose from out there. I could give a rats ass if they stuck Jason's picture on every single page of the catalog, it doesnt make their gear any more/less effective. Bottom line is they make gear that works for some and not others.

idig4au

WKR
Man, some of you guys really have a hard on for bashing kuiu, you would think they kicked your dog. Its just freakin clothes, if you dont like their stuff dont buy it. There are plenty of options to choose from out there. I could give a rats ass if they stuck Jason's picture on every single page of the catalog, it doesnt make their gear any more/less effective. Bottom line is they make gear that works for some and not others.

What he said.

Shrek

WKR
Kuiuteer apologetics are freaking hilarious ! Jason is a notorious douche bag who's innovation is knocking off products and pimping them as his own creations and the Kuiuteers creepy gayness is matched only by the Mickey Mouse club. Some of the clothes may be the best ever but I wouldn't want to be associated with the lameness by wearing any of it.

dotman

WKR
All of the pics seem to be taken on actual hunts in extreme places. Stuff he is doing and probably not willing to pay to have someone sent there just for a photo. I see nothing wrong with it and at the end of the day its about the gear for me. I think it also provides creditbility. Credibility in that the dude designing this gear hunts and hunts in crazy places.

Actually now that you say this, he probably does it so Kuiu can write off all of what would be his hunting expenses and effectively lower his taxes overall.

dotman

WKR
It's turned into AT. I'm guessing that's why a lot of guys don't post on here anymore.

Not even close to AT. What shocks me is all the posts saying this is bashing Kuiu, get a good chuckle out of that. Quick FYI, if you wear your feeling on your sleeve stay off the internet. If you take it personal and get butt hurt because someone is making a slight joke about your favorite gear, stay off the internet.

Seriously, not all threads have to be serious and since most posts in this thread saying it is bashing Kuiu are from guys with a very low post count I think it funny to read them say this forum has gone downhill, people don't post here anymore blah blah blah. It's still hunting season and some that don't post here anymore are directly related to poor Jason getting his panties all wadded up. Heck the Kuiu butt hurt people are a big reason Aron doesn't post up here anymore I'm sure.

So relax and come to terms that this is an Internet forum that brings us all entertainment, it is entertaining to see Shrek wad up the Kuiu boys panties and the tighter the wad the more the buttons will be pushed, which is funny because you'd think most could handle a little ribbing that are not in Junior High anymore. No one forces anyone to read or post on each thread, if it offends or wads your panties move on to another thread and for goodness sake don't freakin pm the mods because you were offended unless of course you are like an anti-Hunter that just can't take life in general and has to bitch.

Last edited:

jm1607

WKR
Is it possible to not be a Kuiu basher or a Kuiuteer? Is there any room in the middle? Any? I don't own any of their gear but I do own, use ( and will continue to use ) and like some of their clothes.

No, you need to pick a side! ;)

I think there are 3 kinds of Kuiu people:

1) People that know all about Kuiu's shady/arrogant/dishonest reputation and business practices and use/buy their gear no matter what because they think it is the best and that's all that matters

2) People that know all about Kuiu's shady/arrogant/dishonest reputation and business practices and because of it won't use/buy anything from them because a companies integrity is important to them

3) People that don't know about Kuiu's shady/arrogant/dishonest reputation and business practices and think their gear looks really good and have read positive reviews about it, so they buy some

Really nothing wrong with any of the options, just depends what kind of person you are and what your priorities are

dotman

WKR
Is it possible to not be a Kuiu basher or a Kuiuteer? Is there any room in the middle? Any? I don't own any of their gear but I do own, use ( and will continue to use ) and like some of their clothes.

I'm starting to think no there isn't, if you don't think it's the best your a basher.

^^^ that's me also. I don't own, and wouldn't own any of their gear ie., sleeping bags, tents, backpacks, etc. I do however, own quite a bit of their apparel and really like the stuff that I have and, although it's not perfect, it has served me very well so far.

* Edit*
When I posted this I was referring to what Mad Mountain Mike said.

Last edited:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
f960c4926a1740013f4160c42b775c56.jpg
no middle ground

PMcGee

WKR
Not even close to AT. What shocks me is all the posts saying this is bashing Kuiu, get a good chuckle out of that. Quick FYI, if you wear your feeling on your sleeve stay off the internet. If you take it personal and get butt hurt because someone is making a slight joke about your favorite gear, stay off the internet.

Seriously, not all threads have to be serious and since most posts in this thread saying it is bashing Kuiu are from guys with a very low post count I think it funny to read them say this forum has gone downhill, people don't post here anymore blah blah blah. It's still hunting season and some that don't post here anymore are directly related to poor Jason getting his panties all wadded up. Heck the Kuiu butt hurt people are a big reason Aron doesn't post up here anymore I'm sure.

So relax and come to terms that this is an Internet forum that brings us all entertainment, it is entertaining to see Shrek wad up the Kuiu boys panties and the tighter the wad the more the buttons will be pushed, which is funny because you'd think most could handle a little ribbing that are not in Junior High anymore. No one forces anyone to read or post on each thread, if it offends or wads your panties move on to another thread and for goodness sake don't freakin pm the mods because you were offended unless of course you like an anti-Hunter that just can't take life in general and has to bitch.

I never said it was kuiu bashing. I bought my kuiu 4 years ago when it was still cool to buy it. Probably won't buy anymore. Just because someone has a low post count doesn't mean they're not on here everyday. There's more people then just Aron that don't post much anymore.

Kuiuteer apologetics are freaking hilarious ! Jason is a notorious douche bag who's innovation is knocking off products and pimping them as his own creations and the Kuiuteers creepy gayness is matched only by the Mickey Mouse club. Some of the clothes may be the best ever but I wouldn't want to be associated with the lameness by wearing any of it.

Boy who would have guessed your loud mouth would end up here.

Don't you ever get tired of being a troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.