Whats in your wallet?.......

4rcgoat

WKR
......or rather,what IS your wallet. My trusted leather wallet has finally completely fallen apart,I mean every single pocket has an opening at each end,it's trash. It got me wondering how long I've had the bloody thing. 28 years!! Time for something new,I hardly ever carry cash,just the essentials. Makes me wonder why I carry a wallet at all.
Any suggestions?

CorbLand

WKR
Still rocking my same wallet and like yours, it’s about 28 years old. I may actually cry when it gives up.

*zap*

WKR
licenses, medicare card, debit cards, $200, fresnel lens and important phone #'s which I no longer need to remember because of tech. Stays on my belt in a exo pouch along with a sure fire and a pair of readers in a hard case. And of course a few condoms, xl ribbed. :love:

Tjdeerslayer37

Lil-Rokslider
i tend to be hard on clothing and gear, i picked up a recycled firefighter wallet, made from old firehose. ive had it 4-5 years now and its not any worse for wear. i like it. my buddy has a ridge and he seems to enjoy that as well but i prefer a traditional bifold over a money clip style.

WKR
I love my Magpul Daka Everyday Wallet. The reinforced polymer is thinner and tougher than leather.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I've been using the same trifold wallet for at least 2-3 decades. It's a real George wallet (Seinfeld). But every time I try to clean it out now, it makes everything so loose that stuff is always falling out of it. I generally take it out of my pocket when driving, so I'm not sitting on it for hours on end. But I don't doubt that it's contributing to my lower back pain.

Muttman

Lil-Rokslider
grip 6.
usa made, lifetime warranty. simple

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk