Whats in your wallet?.......

Extrapale

WKR
I went Travax based on the pre ious wallet thread here. Great wallet, and I am definitely a front pocket convert.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Maki35

WKR
I use a minimalist wallet to only carry a couple of credit cards, ATM card, Ins. card, and I.D.
I don't like fat wallets.

Traveler

WKR
Money clip with 4-6 pockets for cards is what I have now. If it doesn’t fit in there I dont really need it. Front pocket or coat pocket. Is much more comfortable.

Fossil front pocket wallet with a magnetic money clip. Credit card, drivers license, carry permit, and insurance card. I looked at the ridges but didn’t like how they carry cash, and the magnetic money clip works great for me.

I just stick any receipts I need to keep for business purposes behind the cash.

Small wallet for the front pocket similar to the image below. Works well for holding a driver's license, a couple of credit cards, a CCW, and bit of emergency cash.
iu

This works for me but I understand that some folks prefer to carry purse-equivalents in their rear pocket.

WalterH

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve gone through 2 small leather money clip style wallets in the last 5 years. The current one has loosened up to the point that cards can fall out.

The Ridge I ordered showed up yesterday and I am skeptical. Sounds like most are happy with theirs. Time will tell.

49ereric

WKR
I’ve gone through 2 small leather money clip style wallets in the last 5 years. The current one has loosened up to the point that cards can fall out.

The Ridge I ordered showed up yesterday and I am skeptical. Sounds like most are happy with theirs. Time will tell.
Good duck tape 👍👍 for the fix and heat gun to shrink it cuz my old metal money clips are out dated.

landon509

FNG
I bought a ridge 4 years ago and liked it enough I bought another one. Takes a minute to get used to getting cards in and out. I like the cash band better than clip.