Whats in your wallet?.......

OP

4rcgoat

WKR
Thanks for the comments guys. Never knew there was such a variety of wallets these days. I like the ridge,may give it a go. Have seen lots of knock offs that look very similar, guess I'll have to roll the dice.

Drenalin

WKR
I've got a Ridge. It's fine, but it didn't change my life or anything. I don't carry my wallet a whole lot because I just don't like stuff in my pockets...I'll usually grab out what little I need and stick that in a shirt pocket or front pants pocket.

I recently got a Trayvax original 2.0 wallet/money clip. I really like it. I have had other wallet/money clips that destroyed my cards and were a pain to get stuff in and out of. But this wallet works really well and doesn't tear up my cards.

TheHammer

WKR
I usta carry a nice justin* leather wallet until I got jumped in Houston. Ever since then I couldn’t find a system I liked, n this seems to be the most comfortable way. Cash wrapped cards.

Attachments

• 25250B80-68E0-452B-A49A-302A7987805A.jpeg
    25250B80-68E0-452B-A49A-302A7987805A.jpeg
    408.3 KB · Views: 23
Licenses - Drivers, Hunting and or Fishing for FL , AL and Ohio. 2 check cards , 1 credit card. Four membership cards to various things . $200 in $20 dollar bills , my insurance cards , health and auto. In years past I carried a small card carrier with a couple credit cards and my drivers license and my cash in my pocket. I kept a large card carrier in my console of my truck. Either way worked for me.

tony

WKR
I will tell you one to avoid
kings loot - one of the many knock off metal card wallet outfits.
GF got me one of these and a tyvek. I prefer leather so I had her send them back.
Kings loot makes it almost impossible to return an item even though they have A 30 day return.
Cannot open the package to look at the wallet
Had to do everything by email, by which it took 2 or 3 contacts.
Had to send them pics of all 4 sides of the unopened package
Had to send them the tracking number of whatever shipping you chose
Their FB and an online review will show many complaints of their shit return policy

Grip6 with the extra leather cover. I use the leather cover to store cash. They make a band that goes around the wallet now for cash so I may ditch the leather cover. I tried a superior titanium money clip but it tears my cash around the edges too much.

def90

WKR
I've got one of those Magpul minimalist wallets, don't remember what they call them. Just big enough for your license and a couple credit cards. I hate having stuff in my pockets.

I have a Grip6 as well. Like the name indicates it holds 6 cards plus u can get a leather sleeve to carry more, or cash. I love mine, cards are very easy to access. No more sitting on a fat bump, carry it in your front pocket! It’s very well made and comes in handy as a fidget spinner lol! I’d say it’s comparable to a Ridge..

7mm-08

WKR
Saddleback Leather Front Pocket Leather ID Wallet. Been carrying one for ten years and still love it. I have the older model that does not have the split for cash in the middle.

I use and abuse my wallet putting tools in the same pocket. I have a Ridge and it has held up well. They warranted the band when it finally wore out.

NCTrees

Lil-Rokslider
Ridge for me too. Only grievance is the elastic band for bills. Wish it were a clip, but I have big fat fingers so it may not be an issue for most folks. Made in USA.

OP

4rcgoat

WKR
There's just too damn many choices available! Thanks for all the suggestions guys,gonna pull the trigger on something today.

c670809

FNG
I've gone back and forth through the years. For me a leather wallet was too thick. I tried the money clip a few times and it wasn't for me.

I find the ability to flex and being thin is important for me. I've been using this wallet https://www.all-ett.com/

They don't last as long but it's worth is for me. My first one lasted about 5 years. My current one is over 10 years old but I'm about due for another one.