what was your backpack last season?

7stw

WKR
I finally drank the kool aid and picked up a new ultra light duplex and dt2 bag. I bounced from an eberlestock to a Kuiu icon 7200 and 1850 bag. While I liked the Kuiu setup it never fit quite right. So after much thought and talking to Aron Snyder as well as numerous guys on here I pulled the trigger. I initially ran an older guide lid that has since been changed out for a long hunter lid. Added a few pockets and I truly feel it's a nearly perfect setup for my needs. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453761149.594463.jpg

I will probably get the argali bag or a timberline 1 and a few more pockets to try if I ever need more ci.

kfrazier

FNG
Eberlestock Blue Widow. Too heavy by today's standards but man I loved my Blue Widow. Soooo frickin versatile. Had to retire it for an exo 3500 for 2016.

AZ Vince

WKR
Last three seasons I've run a Kuiu Icon 5200 with no complaints.

Last edited:
Timberline 2 on a duplex frame. built to my specs, has carried camp in,compressed to hunt pack, and then packed out meat and camp, in that order. 3 seasons in, i can say that pack is tougher than me.

Walker6

FNG
HPG Ute. Great as a daypack and for hauling out elk quarters. I liked the ease of the zip top lid (vs my ku5200's drawstring top) for daypack use, and the compression system is greatness. Used the KU5200 for overnighters and meat hauling.