what was your backpack last season?

carlc

Lil-Rokslider
SG 5100 for two years now. I put on over 200 miles between mt and Alaska this year. It packed out a dall sheep and camp, goat and camp, two hind elk quarters at once, and another bull this year. Great packs Kurt!

Bruce Culberson

Lil-Rokslider
Paradox Evolution 6300:

Coming out heavy it was sweet to have a hip belt that did not slip for a change!

Kawabunga

Lil-Rokslider
Exo 3500, kinda with I had a 5500 though, also have a Lateseason and rebuilding a setup on an old original Longunter frame I had, new belt with power pulls & DT2 might replace the Exo with it.

rexahayes

Lil-Rokslider
88abf46d6a2bb18965e5c57cab7f4a57.jpg

2015 Exo 3500

Great pack!
What stand you hauling with that pack?

dunner543

Lil-Rokslider
Ran a couple bags this year. Started with Eberlestock F1 frame with F2 bag I believe. Didn't much care for that setup, bag was way too small and there was no lift from the frame at all. After that trip I picked up a gen 2 duplex and attached a Kuiu Icon Pro 7200 bag to it. Not a bad setup but just didn't quite trust the attachment system if I were to have to come out heavy. Replaced the Kuiu bag with an Argali, spotter pocket, couple med pouches, guide lid, and grab it 2. Love this setup, just smashed everything down and took it out on a fly fishing day trip last week and it worked great. Sold off some gear this week and ordered a new UL duplex yesterday to swap my older duplex out for. Could have saved a lot of money if I just listened to everyone here and bit the bullet on Kifaru from the start! Guess that's part of the learning process though.

sneaky

"DADDY"
First generation EXO 3500. Just can't see switching it out for anything else unless it's a 5500 bag to put on it for longer backcountry hunts. Packed out 4 elk with it last year and zero issues. All of my hunting buddies broke buckles or straps on their packs, not me.

RedStag

Lil-Rokslider
Duplex Timberline 2
Bombproof bag, tried different stays and harness adjustments, couldnt get the pack to feel like I wanted. Probably pick up one of the new MR packs in spring.

1hoda

Banned
MR NICE 7500, no plans to change as I don't want to fix something that's not broken!

cody6510

Lil-Rokslider
Bikini w/dt1. Setup worked great. May give the new frame a try this year after all the good things I'm seeing.

shootnrun

Lil-Rokslider
Pack 2015.jpg

Sky 5100 for me. Took part in packing out 3 elk and four deer by the end of its first season. If I were to do it all over again, the only thing I would change is going with the Archer 6200 pack. It is a pain to access the main bag with my bow strapped on. I run most of the time in bivy mode, so accessing the main bag with the center zip gets old but otherwise I cannot say enough about this pack!

7mag.

WKR
Kifaru AMR on a Bikini frame. Thinking about switching to an EMR II on a new Duplex, but I don't know if I really want to try and come up with the money to go from great to really great.