What TV shows need to come back?

They canceled 1899 after 1 season, and I just want to know wth was happening.

Theyve been allegedly making season 2 of Taboo for about a decade it seems.

Otherwise, Im fine just rewatching all the old shows, not too many reboots do them justice.

Geewhiz

WKR
My favorites were MASH, Mr. Ed, Andy Griffith and Bonanza but I like them just the way they are, don't want them to "come back".

bowkill

FNG
I think that based on what some of these shows look like when they try to "redo" them with different casts, we are all better off just watching reruns of the old shows and appreciating them for what they were when they were originally made.

svivian

WKR
Scrubs
Futurama
The office

Norther exposure is very underrated…. May have to watch the dvd set I have this spring

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
When we were little my brother and I loved Wild, Wild West- great mix of a western with a little sci-fi thrown in.

My brother liked it so much he almost burnt the house down lighting a "fuse" underneath his bed, which promptly starting the mattress smoldering. His attempts at putting it out were unsuccessful and finally had to tell our Dad. My Dad throw it out the window where it burst into flames on impacting the ground.

My Dad said later he should have thrown my brother out the window with the bed :ROFLMAO:

SCHUNTER73

Lil-Rokslider
Miami Vice or a better version of Magnum PI. I loved the Cosby Show back in the day also.