What to do with the meat foreign hunter in Wyoming, Idaho and Colorado. Need meat cutters and places to donate

CorbLand

WKR
It’s not jealousy it’s just pointing out dudes a trophy hunter who is not a resident and not entitled to just come shoot up whatever he can afford.
Save your red herring bs about the disabled veteran tag program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He drew the tags so he kind of is entitled to come over here and hunt the animals that he has the tags for.

OP
Mojave

Mojave

WKR
Where

You are pissy and judgement for calling him a trophy hunter, so what I am saying if you are anti-trophy hunting you must leave the horns and antlers in the field to rot?

amassi

WKR
You are the one telling him to donate it to disabled veterans.

There is no shortage of disabled veteran hunt programs. If you are a disabled veteran and you don't have a tag, or a free hunt you have zero ability to google.

you said the program was a backwards buddy system. It wasn’t relevant to the discussion so red herring.
I can explain it to you, can’t understand it for you.
And with that I’m tapping out of this one.

OP
Mojave

Mojave

WKR
He drew the tags so he kind of is entitled to come over here and hunt the animals that he has the tags for.
Exactly!

The entier point of the non-resident hunting program. If it was a 30 year old Austrian kid that saved his whole life to come over to America, some guy from California or the ex-Shahn of Iran who used the non-resident hunting program for years before immigrating to America.

waspocrew

Lil-Rokslider
I’m pretty sure Big Horn Meat Cutting in Buffalo, WY will donate meat. You have to pay the processing fees though. Been a few years since I was in their shop so maybe it’s changed, but worth looking into.

OP
Mojave

Mojave

WKR
you said the program was a backwards buddy system. It wasn’t relevant to the discussion so red herring.

That sounds like a very southern insult. Like bless your heart!

You CLEARLY do not understand the disabled veteran programs.

You derailed the original conversation by bitching about him having tags and telling us he should donate them to a veterans program.

DOES THAT UNDERSTAND IT FOR YOU?

OP
Mojave

Mojave

WKR
I’m pretty sure Big Horn Meat Cutting in Buffalo, WY will donate meat. You have to pay the processing fees though. Been a few years since I was in their shop so maybe it’s changed, but worth looking into.
Thank you very much!

I have used Mike Yalowizer in Ranchester for processing in the past. Did a great job. Good Luck!

I didn't have a good experience with Big Horn Meats...he donating it so it won't matter if his back straps are missing...

amassi

WKR

Sure he is, and he needs to use those animals as they are intended.
Can’t ship it so guess he needs to rent a long term motel room with a bbq and eat it.
(Sarcasm)
What’s the general consensus when Elk and deer meat get wasted by wealthy governors tag purchasers? It isn’t well he bought those tags so he’s entitled to spoil the meat for his instagram photos.
Same same in my opinion.

amassi

WKR
That sounds like a very southern insult. Like bless your heart!

You CLEARLY do not understand the disabled veteran programs.

You derailed the original conversation by bitching about him having tags and telling us he should donate them to a veterans program.

DOES THAT UNDERSTAND IT FOR YOU?

I only understand bold font
Please try harder to convey you feelings and only use bold font
I’ll Venmo you for the feelings I hurt by having an opinion about this topic that you posted on an open forum.
Send me a pm with your Venmo account and what you feel your derailed post and hurt feelings are worth

OP
Mojave

Mojave

WKR
"And with that I’m tapping out of this one."

Clearly not the case. You are back here running your mouth again.

amassi

WKR
"And with that I’m tapping out of this one."

Clearly not the case. You are back here running your mouth again.

You make it fun and keep drawing me in
Num num num
Love the taste of your liberal tears

OP
Mojave

Mojave

WKR
I only understand bold font
Please try harder to convey you feelings and only use bold font
I’ll Venmo you for the feelings I hurt by having an opinion about this topic that you posted on an open forum.
Send me a pm with your Venmo account and what you feel your derailed post and hurt feelings are worth

HAVE A WONDERFUL HUNTING SEASON!

CorbLand

WKR
Sure he is, and he needs to use those animals as they are intended.
Can’t ship it so guess he needs to rent a long term motel room with a bbq and eat it.
(Sarcasm)
What’s the general consensus when Elk and deer meat get wasted by wealthy governors tag purchasers? It isn’t well he bought those tags so he’s entitled to spoil the meat for his instagram photos.
Same same in my opinion.

If someone bought a governors tag, shot an animal, took the horns and left everything else. The consensus should/would be that that is wanton waste and they should/would be prosecuted accordingly.

Most states have a donation rule that allows for the meat to be donate, like OP is asking about. Thus, if that rule is in place and followed, it is not wanton waste and is perfectly legal.

If you opinion is that leaving the meat on the side of the hill and donating the meat is wanton waste, well you have a right to your opinion but in the eyes of the law, its not the same. At that point, your opinion is your opinion and nothing else. State it, move on.