What suppressor are you running on your 6.5prc?

bwp

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking to add another suppressor to the safe. My use will be hunting with a lightweight 6.5prc. I’m thinking titanium and am considering the hydrogen L/K, scythe ti, and enticer.

I have a scythe ti, and a thunderbeast dominus. the dominus is on my brother's 6.5 creedmore so not sure which is better but I wouldn't hesitate using either

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

bpitcher

FNG
Right now I have a Nosler SR30K, but will be swapping it over to a different rifle and replacing it with an OCL Hydrogen K 6.5 as soon as the ATF approves it.

Reactions: bwp

ruger35

FNG
I've run my full size Magnus, Magnus S, and Omega 300 on mine. Just got the Nomad Ti XC to try on it. Buddy has the Enticer and it falls somewhere in the middle, definitely not as quiet as the Magnus or CAT JL.

Reactions: bwp

B23

WKR
I have a dead air nomad ti - how do you like the XC? Haven't seen one in the wild yet, but I'm curious as to how they perform?
I've been trying to find either the new Nomad Ti or LTi XC but everyone tells me they're 4-6 weeks out till they get them in. I'm still undecided on which one I think I want the Ti or LTi. The original Nomad Ti and LTi were really impressive cans so if these new XC versions are even just slightly better it'll be a win win. In TBAC's big test they did it looks like both new DA Nomad XC cans performed pretty well.