FNG
Cold water swimming… quick ones!

Attachments

• 1E0D8F95-2B90-40A9-AB0C-8A2521155AA9.jpeg
    1E0D8F95-2B90-40A9-AB0C-8A2521155AA9.jpeg
    265.8 KB · Views: 73

ty_ms3

FNG
Cars! I bought myself a Mazdaspeed3 for my first car about a year ago and have been happily modifying it since to make it a little quicker. The 2.3 4-cylinder turbo is pushing out about 320 HP at the moment, which is pretty decent for a little hatchback. All my friends from high school love it too, and it couldn’t make me more proud!

Here’s a picture if anyone’s interested.
25e9694a2c9f00103451a0e14adb1b7b.jpg

Zappaman

WKR
Audio gear... GOOD audio gear (no cable TV since 1987, but movies don't count). I design it, build it, and listen to it- daily. Have been at it 40 years (owned part of a commercial loudspeaker company a few years even- crazy demos at Burning Man and UltraFest for a few years). I also owned a recording studio in Austin (in SRV's last residence to boot). Sold the Vette and the Harley years ago... fun for a while though.

Also into scuba... did Cozumel last X-mas (as usual) and also some scuba spear fishing in Belize last summer- hunting under water! Friggin' blast (and lion fish, barracuda, and some others are good eatin' caught fresh and served the same day).

Button

WKR
Audio gear... GOOD audio gear (no cable TV since 1987, but movies don't count). I design it, build it, and listen to it- daily. Have been at it 40 years (owned part of a commercial loudspeaker company a few years even- crazy demos at Burning Man and UltraFest for a few years). I also owned a recording studio in Austin (in SRV's last residence to boot). Sold the Vette and the Harley years ago... fun for a while though.

Also into scuba... did Cozumel last X-mas (as usual) and also some scuba spear fishing in Belize last summer- hunting under water! Friggin' blast (and lion fish, barracuda, and some others are good eatin' caught fresh and served the same day).

Spear fishing is a blast. I’ll free dive the rigs off TX coast. Keep heart rate slow, move graceful, and even wary fish will eventually let you get close enough.

Buck197

WKR
Looking for a sugarmomma, must buy horse feed, unknown munitions ammo, and good freaking bourbon, and not want to do any of those things with me!!+

kid44

Lil-Rokslider
High end pens… like pens you write with? Can you elaborate more, I’ve never heard of this and am wildly interested now.
Yes, pens you write with, such as Mont Blanc, Pelikan, Parker etc. Lots of guys collect vintage pens, I tend to stay with new, modern ones. I know a guy who probably has over 500.

dyllanmurray

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, pens you write with, such as Mont Blanc, Pelikan, Parker etc. Lots of guys collect vintage pens, I tend to stay with new, modern ones. I know a guy who probably has over 500.
Right on! I never knew that was a thing!

Mt Al

WKR

Cool! A mentor of mine collects old pens and pencils from the UK. Makes special trips to go shop for them! He loves it and has quite the collection.