What liner socks are you using?

Looked at socks the other day and cabelas didn’t have any liner socks, only top socks. What liners are you running?
I would say I have feet that are normal as far as perspiration, not overly wet but certainly not dry. Would like something to work away moisture.
Thanks for any input!

Maverick940

Banned
Cotton/polyester Dickies brand from Walmart. They work great as my "base layer" (to steal a phrase from the yuppies) sock underneath my wool/polyester outer sock.

*zap*

WKR
Smartwool has one liner sock and it is a blend.

Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 59% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 2% Elastane.

Gonna get me a pair and try them.

I use bridgedale or smart wool liners. Bridgedales seem to work better for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.amazon.com/ArmaSkin-Ext...=9033878&hvtargid=pla-571977383718&psc=1&th=1
I used these for the first time last year for all my training hikes and then on a 10 day sheep hunt where we logged around 100 miles. These made all my other liner socks obsolete and I don’t believe that I’ll be carrying Leukotape any more either, as I don’t think blisters will ever be in my future as long as I’m wearing these socks.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I've been using these for years..........https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cab...VmLXACh3APwsyEAQYAiABEgLGHPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Every time I ordered something from Cabela's I'd add a 2-pack to the cart so I have plenty on hand. At the end of the day I take my boots and merino wool boot socks off, and these are completely dry. Then I hang my merino socks to dry and put them on in the morning. Good to go another day.......or two......or five.

tlkaetz

WKR
https://www.amazon.com/ArmaSkin-Ext...=9033878&hvtargid=pla-571977383718&psc=1&th=1
I used these for the first time last year for all my training hikes and then on a 10 day sheep hunt where we logged around 100 miles. These made all my other liner socks obsolete and I don’t believe that I’ll be carrying Leukotape any more either, as I don’t think blisters will ever be in my future as long as I’m wearing these socks.

I am going to have to try these out! Thanks!

Mudd Foot

WKR
X2 on the Cabelas polypro. Run them under a light weight merino hiker. THey are very effective at wicking. No hot spots whatsoever. Only gripe is that being poly, they stink after sweaty use. Need to rinse in the field. Would love to find a Polypro liner with Polygiene coating.

Any poly sock should work. I would not use a wool blend because poly dries faster than wool and wicks just as well if not better.

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
I just recently purchased these liners and they seem to work well. Havent been able to use much as of now though
d064625be916a44b6b483dec22492379.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Spency

FNG
I read about Injinji liner socks on here about 2 months ago. I bought 2 pairs to try out and no going back now. Wasnt sure about the toes, but not long after putting them on, dont even notice. Wore them once with a new pair of Crispi Idaho boots and didnt relace the entire 6 miles, boots were pretty loose and no blisters. I couldn't believe it.