What is Going on in Canada

KBC

WKR
I’m pretty upset. If this new proposed list passes likely next spring, it means that since the big ban on May first 2020, about half the guns I own will have been affected by new legislation introduced by these losers.

KBC

WKR
I know it was posted earlier in this thread but I’ve kept updating a thread I started in 2020 with any news related to this as it comes out. If you want to see what us hosers have been going through, have a read;

Rambucsabillbul

Lil-Rokslider
The Flunky Prime Minister we have and his Liberal left sided agenda would ultimately and truthfully like to disarm this country.
We have gangs killing each other regularly in the greater Vancouver and Toronto areas.
These are imported illegal guns, brought into Canada through FNation reserves and smuggled.
The government is remaining tight lipped that Legally and lawfully owned guns ARE NOT what is commonly used in crimes and murders.
25,000 Police members across the Country have stated this will do nothing to curb crime.
Our courts are a laugh.
Basically Catch and Release of our criminals is common practice. It's become pathetic.
This targets long time used Semi auto hunting rifles and Waterfowl semiautomatic shotguns.

This Country has truly gone in the Dumpers since the Liberals led by the Turd have taken over.

They are pining people against each other, dividing this country like never before.

Funny though, FNs get to keep most of the banned or to become Restricted weapons.

Canadians are passive, apologists, we have over 2 million licensed gun owners cross country, more than registered Hockey players.

Go figure ...... EH !

gabenzeke

WKR
I don't understand why we can't all just have a peaceful divorce. Make the border run north and south. Obviously the mountains would have to belong to the pro gun side....

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Won’t matter. You need to be blunt and a big-mouth. If you wait quietly then suddenly fight back violently they will say you are crazy and divert more taxes to armored personnel carriers. You need to call Trudeau a you-know-what to every person you meet, every day, and still present yourself a respectable, clean and sane. Numbers, millions, need to scream their hatred of his snotty face.
Wasn't he elected?

Ram94

WKR
Wasn't he elected?

He was elected without popular vote, because of how the voting system is structured in Canada, once the votes are in from the east and GTA, it’s a done deal. Liberals received 33% of popular vote, conservatives had received 34% of popular vote. There is more federal seats in the highly populated areas that lean heavily Liberal, so even though the majority of Canadians are not being represented by the liberals, they won based on how many seats they had elected. I’m not a government expert so hopefully that makes sense.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
All the news sources I'm seeing are referencing a ban on semi-autos with detachable magazines w/ capacity greater than 5 rounds.

Half of the rifles on that list in the picture are bolt guns. Several are double rifles or Ruger No. 1 style single shots. This makes me doubt the list.

For instance, this is a "Wesley Richards Single Under-Lever".
View attachment 481184
that right there is a work of art.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Get me outta here! Just watched a video clip of Trudope supporting the current lockdown protestors in China but he’s been testifying in the past week as to why they put the Emergencies act in place to stop the freedom convoy protest last February.

There’s also plenty of clips of him in the past saying how they would never go after hunting guns. Pay attention you guys down south, your gooberment is coming for you!
Just what I have been saying for years. If they can't get the weapons they will go after the ammo and other components to make it impossible to hunt or use your weapon for self defense. Just look at what Cal. is doing. One piece of legislation at a time. Chip, chip, chip.

tater

WKR
Won’t matter. You need to be blunt and a big-mouth. If you wait quietly then suddenly fight back violently they will say you are crazy and divert more taxes to armored personnel carriers. You need to call Trudeau a you-know-what to every person you meet, every day, and still present yourself a respectable, clean and sane. Numbers, millions, need to scream their hatred of his snotty face.
Act like a child, be treated like a child.
The men who have moved the world like Gandi, Churchill and King did so quietly and with dignity.
I was one of a million that defeated the Liberal's long gun registry here by quiet subversion and persistence .
We will do it again.

Yoder

WKR
It's going to happen here sooner than later. The only thing we have going for us is States rights. I know many states will not comply. They will be 2A sanctuary states. I'll just have to move when the time comes. If they do a gun buyback, I'll sell them my old muzzle loader for $20k.

All the news sources I'm seeing are referencing a ban on semi-autos with detachable magazines w/ capacity greater than 5 rounds.

Half of the rifles on that list in the picture are bolt guns. Several are double rifles or Ruger No. 1 style single shots. This makes me doubt the list.

For instance, this is a "Wesley Richards Single Under-Lever".
View attachment 481184
There is the 10000 joules component which does negate some bolt action rifles. Or the barrel measurements on shotguns with chokes removed.

Okhotnik

WKR
This makes sense. Those Weatherbys have to justify having 9 lugs somehow, and by god it's to support ammo producing over of the scientifically important metric of 10,000 joules of energy to "blow the lungs clear out of the body".
how many joules can a ten round mag hold?
Didn't morons in Oregon just ban them too?

Blowdowner

Lil-Rokslider
Act like a child, be treated like a child.
The men who have moved the world like Gandi, Churchill and King did so quietly and with dignity.
I was one of a million that defeated the Liberal's long gun registry here by quiet subversion and persistence .
We will do it again.
That sounds good. I thought you were saying you’d go rogue. But don’t be quiet either because the people stripping our rights are basically sneaky rats and will keep gnawing away unless constantly reminded that we see them.

def90

WKR
He was elected without popular vote, because of how the voting system is structured in Canada, once the votes are in from the east and GTA, it’s a done deal. Liberals received 33% of popular vote, conservatives had received 34% of popular vote. There is more federal seats in the highly populated areas that lean heavily Liberal, so even though the majority of Canadians are not being represented by the liberals, they won based on how many seats they had elected. I’m not a government expert so hopefully that makes sense.

Basically the same thing that is going on here in the US.