What does it take to kill a grizzly?

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Chickenman,
So you keep giving us your unsubstantiated advice. Neither you or Formidilosus has eVer had a grizzly/brown bear tag in your pocket let alone hunted or ever killed one, but yOu continue to advise others on a hunting forums on how it’s done. That is what I find amusing . It’s like dumb and dumber. Let’s talk some about your course work thougH . Much more enlightening than real world experiences!

Didn’t you state earlier that it didn’t matter how may someone has killed? 3 or 30, wasn’t it?

MtnW

WKR
Yes!
So how many was it that you have killed ? Giving us all your advice on how to kill grizzly/brown bear and grizzly hunting as a forum expert with 3500 posts? More course work instead of real life hunting experiences? Is your sequel out yet to your elk hunting drama? Any hunting pics from you yet?

Big_wals

WKR
I’ll freely admit that l’ve never had a grizzly tag in my pocket, although I don’t understand the reasoning that buying a bear tag increases your knowledge on terminal ballistics…. But for those of you that are saying a .22 cal with heavy bullets is fine for a perfect, broadside shot on a calm bear but won’t work on a charging one, would you be comfortable using a .44 magnum revolver on a charging bear? Or maybe a .454 casull or .500 magnum? Because a 77 tmk at high velocity is going to cause multiple times more damage than any handgun cartridge with any bullet you want to pick.

MtnW

WKR
When is your leader going to show us hunting experience pics besides his 3X4 elk? I want to see his adventures showing his grizzlies and brown bears along with him hopping on helicopters, fixed wing, float planes, super cubs on his way to the bush flying into the mountains to show us his experiences

MtnW

WKR
Again the point is :
Why you would take advice on how to kill a grizzly from someone who has never hunted a grizzly/brown bear in his life. Has never experienced the variables that can happen on a grizzly/ brown bear hunt? That’s about like believing Biden who has never had a real job in his entire life, never had to make a small or corporate business make a profit . But Biden will smile and tell you look at what I know…..Bidenomics is working!!!

Chickenman,
So you keep giving us your unsubstantiated advice. Neither you or Formidilosus has eVer had a grizzly/brown bear tag in your pocket let alone hunted or ever killed one, but yOu continue to advise others on a hunting forums on how it’s done. That is what I find amusing . It’s like dumb and dumber. Let’s talk some about your course work thougH . Much more enlightening than real world experiences!

His random capitalizing of lEtters makes It Seem like he's Drafting some Rubix cUbe of cipher. Naw, I thinK it's something else.

Bowfinn

FNG
Yes know it all .
And how many 9MM rounds did he put in the brown bear at 8 feet. Why don’t you tell us the whole story?? Or I think you are you one of the brain dead.
If he believes that a 458 is needed, or significantly better than a 3006 for hunting brown bears. My question is, why would he only bring a 9mm hand gun for self defense for him and his clients when it’s known that brown bears are in the area?

MtnW

WKR
I encourage ALL of you to read Formidilosus’s elk hunting story over on Campfire and report back.

fwafwow

WKR
When is your leader going to show us hunting experience pics besides his 3X4 elk? I want to see his adventures showing his grizzlies and brown bears along with him hopping on helicopters, fixed wing, float planes, super cubs on his way to the bush flying into the mountains to show us his experiences
I have a ringing in my ears that never really goes away. Do you similarly have the thoughts going thru your mind that you have to post over and over to try to get them out of your head?