What does it take to kill a grizzly?

MtnW

WKR
If he believes that a 458 is needed, or significantly better than a 3006 for hunting brown bears. My question is, why would he only bring a 9mm hand gun for self defense for him and his clients when it’s known that brown bears are in the area?
Read his article about that and report back . That is why you are a FNG

MtnW

WKR
I have a ringing in my ears that never really goes away. Do you similarly have the thoughts going thru your mind that you have to post over and over to try to get them out of your head?
Just want all others to have the opportunity to read Formidilosus’s elk hunting story who haven’t had a chance. This thread is attracting a lot of new attention

Big_wals

WKR
Again the point is :
Why you would take advice on how to kill a grizzly from someone who has never hunted a grizzly/brown bear in his life. Has never experienced the variables that can happen on a grizzly/ brown bear hunt? That’s about like believing Biden who has never had a real job in his entire life, never had to make a small or corporate business make a profit . But Biden will smile and tell you look at what I know…..Bidenomics is working!!!
Hmm, you may be right. As you have been asked multiple times in this thead how many bears you have killed and you haven’t replied to anyone, I am going to assume the answer is zero. Going forward I will not be taking any advice from you on what it takes to kill a grizzly.

NateTP38

Lil-Rokslider
Read his article about that and report back . That is why you are a FNG

Read the below thread and report back. You can even just look at the pictures if that's more your speed.

MtnW

WKR
Read the below thread and report back. You can even just look at the pictures if that's more your speed.

Nate- Lil Rokslider
Very little information about the actual killing of grizzly/brown bears in the 176 pages. Lots of “course work” and basically NOTHING about the real life experiences and nuances of HUNTING grizzly /brown bears with the .223REM

LCV

FNG
When is your leader going to show us hunting experience pics besides his 3X4 elk? I want to see his adventures showing his grizzlies and brown bears along with him hopping on helicopters, fixed wing, float planes, super cubs on his way to the bush flying into the mountains to show us his experiences
Several people here have provided their experience with 223 on grizzlies. Why are those not acceptable?

Now I'm feeding the troll again, darn.

NateTP38

Lil-Rokslider
Nate- Lil Rokslider
Very little information about the actual killing of grizzly/brown bears in the 176 pages. Lots of “course work” and basically NOTHING about the real life experiences and nuances of HUNTING grizzly /brown bears with the .223REM

I mean - that thread has 432 pages and no "course work" to speak of. Are you sure you clicked on the right link?

Big_wals

WKR
Lol, that’s the funniest thing I’ve read on here for awhile. You’ve killed between 3 and 30 grizzly bears? How on earth do you not remember? Is that because you have shot at 30 and only recovered 3? Not being snarky, I’m genuinely curious about that discrepancy.