What did you do in the reloading room today?

Embarrassing reminder that I don’t shoot as much as I used to.

Waaaaay too many bullets.

I just moved. I was shocked how much lead and copper came out of one closet:ROFLMAO: I agree though. Bullets didnt collect on the shelf like they seem to do these days

I looked around it and thought......."gee, it's winter, I should take my bow press down and put up my reloading stuff and load up a bunch of rounds". But the stuff has all been waiting for me to do that a few years already. I have enough ammo ready to go to last me a few years, but I'm not sure whether to load all of my components up, or just keep them loose for now.
😂

pbroski

FNG
I agree, the Dillon 550 is a very nice press. It's a big upgrade from any single stage for sure. I have to say though, the 750 with a case feeder is actually way nicer yet.

elkmaster

FNG
Today I loaded a small amount of rounds to test for pressure signs in a new rifle and prepped some brass for follow up loads. Seeing what other people are doing in their loading rooms motivates me to spend more time doing something I enjoy and don’t do enough of.

Post up what you’ve been doing as big or as little of a job as it might be, hell even cleaning up your bench counts!

View attachment 642473
bought more equipment

SloppyJ

WKR
Picked up an itellidropper recently and have been playing with it. Got to the range last weekend to put some bullets down my new 6creed build and continue load dev on my 300prc.

I got distracted by the long range steel and had a blast walking both out to 1100yds and getting some velocity data.

I think I had a batch of some hot H4350 because I hit pressure about a grain off book max. However, the velocity was there too so not all is lost.

Been decapping and cleaning brass all night. I was a little bummed that my lee decapping dies stem was too big for the peterson SRP 6creed brass I have so I have to wait for a new stem to come in for those.