What did you do in the reloading room today?

MHWASH

WKR
Loaded 50 7-08 for the youngest boy's rifle. 150 ELDx & RL 16. Tomorrow I may set up the LnL progressive and load some 40 S&W or 10mm. With a possible move this spring I need to get some rounds made up so I can focus on other things.

Hschweers

Lil-Rokslider
Got my first stuck case! Trying to process ~450 pieces of .223/5.56 and got number 25 stuck. First stuck case, didn’t have a removal kit. Should be able to get back to it in a week or so when it delivers!

49ereric

WKR
Got my first stuck case! Trying to process ~450 pieces of .223/5.56 and got number 25 stuck. First stuck case, didn’t have a removal kit. Should be able to get back to it in a week or so when it delivers!
Imperial sizing wax on a case ever so often helps big time.

Hschweers

Lil-Rokslider
Imperial sizing wax on a case ever so often helps big time.
That’s what I was using. It was once fired stuff bought off someone else. Their chamber appears to be a good bit oversized, and with the small base die for my AR they were stiff to resize. Not sure what to do differently to prevent it honestly

49ereric

WKR
That’s what I was using. It was once fired stuff bought off someone else. Their chamber appears to be a good bit oversized, and with the small base die for my AR they were stiff to resize. Not sure what to do differently to prevent it honestly
Bummer.
i only use it occasional unless reforming cases.

OP
sierracharlie338
This will double your work load and I don’t have a clue if it will actually work but maybe running them through a standard die first then the small base die?

Only other thought is how many cases have been run thru that die? Could it use a cleaning? Beyond that I got nothing.

Hschweers

Lil-Rokslider
Imperial is a huge pita, slow to put on and come off. Hornady one shot is the most use friendly lube I've tried.
I size before wet tumbling. Takes it off real easily. Haven’t used one shot tho… maybe I’ll try it when I burn through my can of imperial in 2 years lol

wyosam

WKR
Did a primer inventory, then ordered some Peterson SRP 260 brass for my 7-08ai. I’m stacked pretty deep in SRP compared to large, and am not really shooting my 223 or dasher much here in AK- just not that interesting with only a 300 yard range nearby, and both are heavy enough they aren’t of much use for positional practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ljalberta

WKR
Ran the expander ball through new Lapua brass and gave it a chamfer for some 6.5 Creed I’m trying with CE 125 Lazers. Hoping to get a slight jump without seating the sealtite band inside the case.

49ereric

WKR
Trying unique with Speer 125 gr tnt loaded 18 up at 10 grains 3 different lengths for shooting in 2 rifles.
I’ve done it with blue dot and try this now cuz I have more unique.
loaded 22-250 yesterday with unique as well. Nothing has been great with blue dot so far but need to try a variety smaller bullets but no hurry.

MHWASH

WKR
Over the last couple of weeks I've loaded 200 each 40 S&W and 10mm. 70 308 w/Starline srp brass, 100 6.5 CM w/130 TMK. Wet tumbled a lot of brass in preparation of selling. All in the interest of move this spring. Also ordered a new .223 yesterday.

I have a large lot of Hornady 6.5 CM brass if anyone is interested.