What did Santa bring you?

SG Merino Bottoms and Top along with a hat. This was our 9 month old girls first Christmas so the spoils went her way as they should, what a blast seeing the smiles on her face with every gift even though the wrapping paper was more fascinating to her at times :). Merry Christmas Everyone!

Drenalin

WK.R
EXO 1800 Bag
Sitka Stratus Jacket in blaze orange
Minus33 base layers
Benchmade Mini Bugout

I’m going to treat myself to some Maven C1s and the BlackOvis Treeline Tripod too.

Santa was very good to me. I got a Garmin Fenix 5X I can't wait to learn how to use it because this seems to be the hot ticket for my workouts and the mapping for hunting and hiking. Some jeans a couple of sweaters and shirts.

My wife got a spin bike, LL Bean slippers and a coat.

Despite how F'd up 2020 was, we were very blessed with no one getting sick and only our youngest losing his job but he is going into the Navy in February so we will cover for him.

Jimbob

WKR
2f56a846ec45c5ae5ec6ab96b42510c9.jpg

The perfect gift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22lr

WKR
I struck gold! Never gave his books much thought, but dang, they are pretty dang good. The Guide to Wilderness Skills and Survival is a great book for the less experienced backwoods hunters. I really appreciate the walk through explaining different gear options. IE, if your trying to do this, looks for gear featuring these options. For someone just getting into more of the backcountry hunting, its a invaluable resources to get pointed in the right direction. Im still reading through the first chapters, so ill see how good the rest of the book is, but so far I'm hooked!

Someone who has more experience than me in the backwoods will have to comment on if it's still a good buy for those who have hunted in the backwoods their entire life... Ill be trying some of the recipes in the cookbook for sure, cant wait to see how they turn out!

I got gear throughout the year as well for a Aug Caribou hunt, and Nov Kodiak Blacktails.

Attachments

• 20201225_113456.jpg
    20201225_113456.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 41