What can you tell me about...

bowhnter7

Lil-Rokslider
You make a small ALUM plate and bolt the tripod/camera mount to the plate.

Drill two small holes on the long end of the plate. Buy a small bungy, hook one end of the bungy through one of the holes and bend the bungy hook so it stays on the plate. Put the bino's on the plate, strap the bungy over the bino's and through the other hole.

Attachments

• 263447_708090061531_690843_n.jpg
    263447_708090061531_690843_n.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 23

Gman

WKR
A huge factor is what kind of binos you're running. If you want cheap and easy, send me a PM. I have a leather strap by Nikon with a tripod female screw thread on the bottom. Throw your plate on the bottom, wrap your binos in the strap and you're cooking with binos on a tripod. It'll get it to you cheap.

However, if you really want a nice set up, if you have the vortex you can use their bino attachment. Or go outdoorsmans. Either the clamp style or the post style. I'm running 10x42 Leica Ultravid HD's on their post style in the pic below. After my scouting trip this weekend, I have come to the conclusion that binos on tripod is the most effective optics system if you don't want to carry a spotter. This elk season I'll be leaving the spotter and carrying a lightweight tripod for my binos. It's that good.

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00422.jpg