What camo pattern are you going to wear this archery elk season?

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Fjallraven pants are a grey color in the Kebs, olive color in the Vidda Pro Ventilated, and an orangish color in the Keb Agiles.

Tops are all over the place from grey, to brown, to orange depending on the piece.

kcm2

WKR
ASAT leafy suit for me. I've had elk as close as 3 feet away not know what I was.

bz_711

WKR
All Walmart or online clearance mismatch for me. Dark timber wrecks the heck out of gear so I pick up deals only. My daughter did get me a nice new $11 camo hat to wear this year:)

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I've been wearing the same Cabela's Microtex Lite shirts and pants for almost 20 years. So lightweight, maneuverable, and comfortable. Patches on them here and there, couldn't tell you the camo pattern. But I also wear my solids microfleece mock-T's on occasion as well.

ndfb35

Lil-Rokslider
Most of my stuff is Sitka. Warm weather stuff is Subalpine so that's what I'll have on unless we have a cold fall, then it'll be Open Country.

wytx

WKR
Core4element pants, mountain mimicry pattern.
Merino underlayers probably the same camo pattrern.
King of the Mountain wool shirt in Fall brown camo and KOM wool vest if cold enough.

Gerbdog

WKR
whatever pattern upper - solid pants - cause its what i own. Not worried on the pattern, just need the moving parts when i draw broken up a bit - so i wear a camo top.

If brand matters ... not sure it does.... i wear sitka and first lite tops and i wear first lite pants (the obsidian foundry).

Seems to work fine.

I chose them for reasons other than brand - the wool pants make a huge difference when you soak yourself walking through morning dew or get soaked in a rain storm.

guylaga

Lil-Rokslider
Soild pants, either Kuiu or Stone Glacier. Camo LS shirts, Forloh, Gulch or Kuiu.

If it gets cold or windy Camo Puffy + Soild Windbreaker / Rain jacket.

Elk97

WKR
Same thing I've worn for many years. I think the pants are some First light camo pattern and my jacket is an old Sitka 90% with an equally old Sitka light weight hoody underneath. Hat changes with the current RMEF design. It works but ain't stylish.