What bow is everyone shooting?

littlebigtine

Lil-Rokslider
Alot of vxrs….. i just picked up a used ventum pro 30 with new gas strings. we will see how she stacks up to mathews

Bowtech D350. The first of the binary overhead bows and its still killing stuff this many years later. I got rid of an SR6 because this D350 is that good. Not that there was anything wrong with the SR6.

CobraChicken

Lil-Rokslider
PSE Omen (2022). Huge fan. Not as forgiving as some others but it keeps me honest and allows me to push a heavy arrow pretty fast. Super happy with it.

Brehmer22

FNG
I’m using a Bowtech Revolt X. It’s my first bow so I don’t have much to compare it with but it seems to be very smooth

Duh

WKR
Hoyt VTM 34 with 80lb limbs, black gold accent verdict, and a quivalizer. Switched from a Mathews verdict and love it.

mikeafeagin22

Lil-Rokslider
I think it’s pretty important to pick a brand that your local shop carries, especially if you don’t do all of your own work. The shop near me sells Mathews, PSE, Prime, and Hoyt. They sell so little Hoyt’s that they don’t even keep them in stock. But if I bought a Bowtech and had warranty issues then I’d have to drive 50 miles to the nearest shop that works on them. I personally do all the work on my bows because I just really enjoy doing it but if I was relying on a tech to set mine up then I’d be a hell of a lot more comfortable having one that deals with those bows day in and day out doing it.

V3X 33 by the way. Staying away from the Phase 4 so I don’t order one. Also the new Prime is a sweet bow. I had a Black 3 a couple years ago that I enjoyed a lot and that bow seems to be a pretty big step up from that.