What bow is everyone shooting?

Venator

Lil-Rokslider
I've always had a mathews bow, and am looking to upgrade this year. I'm not particular on only mathews, so I'm willing to try any others. What are some of the better shooting bows out there?! Thank you!!
PSE Levitate w/EC2 cam and new shim system for tuning!! Awesome rig

Since the thread was brought back to life I shoot a Mathews HTR, Mathews Switchback XT, and a Hoyt Torrex XT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Been shooting the Hoyt Ventum 33Pro. First bow I've bought brand new. Its forced me to develop technique. Without developing more in technique this bow won't shoot consistently for you

My previous bow was a Mathews Z7. This bow shot great and I liked it but the draw length was too short for me. Very forgiving on poor technique

CRBTBB711

FNG
I still shoot a 20 year old Mathew’s switchback XT. My backup bow is a 2016 prime inline 5. I wanted to like it more but my Mathew’s just feels better in my hand and through the draw cycle.

2012 Mathews Heli-m. A few Mods, just whisper quiet. It's a killer. Want a Phase 4 but I am having a hard time justifying a new Bow at todays prices. Almost pulled the trigger on a V3X 33 last year. It's time. It just fits the hand like a natural extension now and it will be hard to change.

khavok

FNG
I've always had a mathews bow, and am looking to upgrade this year. I'm not particular on only mathews, so I'm willing to try any others. What are some of the better shooting bows out there?! Thank you!!
Hoyt RX-7 and before that Hoyt Carbon Defiant, Elite Impulse 34, Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo, Hoyt PowerMaxx, trad bows.