Washington High Buck

I take it we won't be seeing each other at the premier of their feature film Dink Fest 2024 this winter?
I pre-bought one of the "premium B&C" tickets.

According to the description, if I question a 80" buck at all, I get kicked out immediately.

Seemed like a great deal!

It’s always ego when you boil it down.

Of course the knee jerk response is “but… I like to share my stories and adventures” so share them with your friends and family. Why does the opinion of strangers on the internet you’ve never met matter to you? Ah, see, there it is… ego boost.
I think another part of it is just the “free shit” sponsorships too. Those guys can’t stay with a company if their life depended on it. I’ve seen them advertise for at least 3 different freeze dried meal brands, 3 different camo companies, ect. Only thing I can somewhat understand is them dropping tikka after one year to go with Aero since they are a local company that just had launched a bolt gun rifle line.

But I agree, I am sure a lot of it is for “fame” as well.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Well I got to experience the full negative effect of social media influencing this year, because it was the worst I've ever seen it. 40-50 rigs at the trailhead, it was like a modern rifle opener. Can't blame guys for getting out, but I can say they were doing some seriously dumb shit. It was like watching the minions from Despicable Me, you'd just see 2 headlamps look at each other and take off running across a hillside before light, blowing anything that lived in there out of country. Guys trying to "slow hunt" big wide open ridges that deer can hear and see you from a mile away. Oh well, time to find a new spot.

Thanks PNWild.. Rant over.
Those dude are jackwagons… hopefully they stay out of Co… someone sent me a vid of them hunting deer in Co it was awful. Cringey all around.

Hnthrdr

WKR
25d2bc3a2f20424dd7df2b33a8a14848.jpg

Blacktail high buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fantastic buck!