WA vs Mtn OPs

davehc130

FNG
SO who uses these products? Wilderness Athlete or Mountain Ops...
I have used both....Most for Yeti and Energy and Focus....I don't see a difference between the two except for the Price....WHy is MTN OPS so much more $$$$

edbentle

FNG
I use MTN OPS Enduro and Yeti. I've never used WA and I don't know if supplements actually work or not, but I do seem to notice a difference at the gym. Whether that is a placebo effect I don't know.

The serving size for mtn ops is almost double. It tastes better. And also you need to take 20% off MSRP since there are plenty of coupons out there. Honestly I do feel a little more boost out of Yeti than E&F. The only thing MTN Ops that I wish were cheaper is ammo. Yeti is still cheaper per serving than monster energy, which is what I used to drink.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

OP
D

davehc130

FNG
The serving size for mtn ops is almost double. It tastes better. And also you need to take 20% off MSRP since there are plenty of coupons out there. Honestly I do feel a little more boost out of Yeti than E&F. The only thing MTN Ops that I wish were cheaper is ammo. Yeti is still cheaper per serving than monster energy, which is what I used to drink.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

that is NOT CORRECT....both are 30 servings per container....Yeti is $39 and E&F is $29.....both run discounts...in fact I bought my last batch of E&F for 40% off.....View attachment 40423View attachment 40423

that is NOT CORRECT....both are 30 servings per container....Yeti is $39 and E&F is $29.....both run discounts...in fact I bought my last batch of E&F for 40% off.....
Yes, but a serving is only 10oz. I have to put 3 scoops (1.5 servings) in my 18oz water bottle that only takes one scoop (1 serving) of Yeti. I have only bought WA once, but I got the cherry flavor that is not very good but at a pretty steep discount. MtnOps 20% off coupons have never expired which is why I was saying to take it off the price. You can use ROK20 any day.

Last edited:

lkwoolsey

WKR
Most pre workouts are very similar, if not exactly the same. None of them are regulated by the FDA, and most don't have the proper doses of the supplements for which you are taking them, IE, creatine, beta alanine, and/or amino acids. I've never used either of those particular brands, but I can tell you that they are going to be almost the same as Augment, Iron Pump, Attack, C4, NO Explode, etc. That and every persons body reacts differently to the different combinations of supplements found in each pre workout. I'm not trying to bash any of them, I myself use Augment before almost every strength training session, but I do so with a mix of creatine (monohydrate, micronized, and ethyl ester) as well as BCAA's. I strongly advocate the use of supplements, but you need to find what combination works best with your body. Creatine Monohydrate doesn't work for everyone, so they populace that isn't affected by it needs to look at another form of it.
Sorry, kinda a long rant, but I've spent years figuring out what blend works best for me, and that's really the only way to do it. Try out lots of different kinds/ brands, and figure out where you see the biggest difference!