Vote no on prop 127, Durango newspaper add.

intunegp

WKR
I also copied and pasted post #21 from this thread and threw it on NextDoor to see if I could have a reasonable conversation with anyone. One guy said it was lots of words without any credible links to back it up, two people said they would be voting yes, two people implied that they would be voting no. None of the critics/yes voters responded to my follow ups asking them why they would vote yes or if they would like any more information about a specific point.

OP
B

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I also copied and pasted post #21 from this thread and threw it on NextDoor to see if I could have a reasonable conversation with anyone. One guy said it was lots of words without any credible links to back it up, two people said they would be voting yes, two people implied that they would be voting no. None of the critics/yes voters responded to my follow ups asking them why they would vote yes or if they would like any more information about a specific point.

Being long was one of the critics from CRWM, we talked about differences between a paper ad and online social media attention spans, I decided to leave it long.

I didn’t want to drive any attention to the CATs people website that was full of lies.

CorbLand

WKR
$360 gifted/donated. You guys are great, I would have been happy w a cool sticker. Reviewing material w CRWM peeps, will make a few adjustments and submit this evening/tomorrow morning for Sunday publication.

Shout outs to JB, JH, ,DF, GB, MA, BP, LC, PM, JS, BL, JB, RM, LC, GM, and anyone I missed!
Come on guys, I think we can do better than 360.00 bucks.