Veteran Leg Gaiter Giveaway

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I have zero clue! My entire career was on boats that if they sank I could walk to shore. Haha. I did this type of work.
View attachment 567771
The DoJ branches forget that the USCG does real operational work all the time. While I enjoy jokes at every branches expense, so of course liked reminding the puddle pirates I worked with that they were DoJ, not DoD. However, that distinction actually means while the rest of the branches predominantly train if not fighting a war, the USCG logs operations time in some of the harshest conditions imaginable.

Weather the Navy would rather keep ships out of, the USCG considers good flying conditions.

Hats off to a motor lifeboat crewman, especially for that long.

SWOHTR

WKR
The DoJ branches forget that the USCG does real operational work all the time. While I enjoy jokes at every branches expense, so of course liked reminding the puddle pirates I worked with that they were DoJ, not DoD. However, that distinction actually means while the rest of the branches predominantly train if not fighting a war, the USCG logs operations time in some of the harshest conditions imaginable.

Weather the Navy would rather keep ships out of, the USCG considers good flying conditions.

Hats off to a motor lifeboat crewman, especially for that long.
Agreed. If I had to do it again, I’d have joined the Coast Guard. Serve everywhere from C5F deployments to the Great Lakes. Pretty awesome.

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
So, a cool thing about our company is that we have a lot of folks purchase gear and want to donate it out to a veteran. We also do veteran hunts every year, where we select veterans from all over the country to come on a South Dakota Pheasant Hunt (December) and a South Dakota Snow Goose Hunt (March). More information regarding that is on our website.

Anyways, these were some custom color leg gaiters we manufactured. 1000D Cordura Dark Brown FR. 100% Made in the USA. All metal components, #10 zipper and velcro, steel underwire, and 1000D/400D Packcloth layered. Guaranteed for life.

For you military veterans on Rokslide. All you have to do is reply to this thread with your branch of service and years of service.

Being a veteran owned company, we do vet everyone, so proof of military service will be required for the winner.

Thanks guys!

-Tyler

View attachment 567515
US ARMY 200-2004
3/187

Hnthrdr

WKR
Shout out to all my fellow army and Marines grunts that severed from the early 00’s to the late teens. I missed most of the real hard fighting in Afg and Iraq, but God bless you guys most of the guys I served with were part of the surges in either place and i am the man I am today thanks to Non Coms who are harder than woodpecker lips and are hellacious fighters. Respect all Veterans but fellow infantrymen hold a special place in my heart