Veteran Leg Gaiter Giveaway

Oregon

WKR
holy **** did you serve with captain Ahab or something. maybe Poseidon?
Ha. Actually 31 years 9 months.
I can't believe they paid me to run boats and save lives. Every single day operational. Never had a duty not assigned to boats.
SAR was my specialty. Life boats and big seas. My back and knees are shot, but I wouldn't trade it for nothing.
I'm in awe of every single person willing to sign up, go through boot, and DO WORK!!
My hat is off to every single person who replies to this thread.
Thank you all.

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

MADE IN THE USA - VETERAN OWNED
Classified Approved
I can't believe they paid me to run boats and save lives. Every single day operational. Never had a duty not assigned to boats.
SAR was my specialty. Life boats and big seas. My back and knees are shot, but I wouldn't trade it for nothing.
I'm in awe of every single person willing to sign up, go through boot, and DO WORK!!
Thank you all.
What do do you think of the missing sub? Anyway to retrieve something 2.5 miles down on the ocean bed?

RAAAR

FNG
So, a cool thing about our company is that we have a lot of folks purchase gear and want to donate it out to a veteran. We also do veteran hunts every year, where we select veterans from all over the country to come on a South Dakota Pheasant Hunt (December) and a South Dakota Snow Goose Hunt (March). More information regarding that is on our website.

Anyways, these were some custom color leg gaiters we manufactured. 1000D Cordura Dark Brown FR. 100% Made in the USA. All metal components, #10 zipper and velcro, steel underwire, and 1000D/400D Packcloth layered. Guaranteed for life.

For you military veterans on Rokslide. All you have to do is reply to this thread with your branch of service and years of service.

Being a veteran owned company, we do vet everyone, so proof of military service will be required for the winner.

Thanks guys!

-Tyler

View attachment 567515
USMC, 1989-2013

sconnieVLP

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you all.
That’s awesome you were able to stick to ops that long, I think that’s the only way I could stomach hanging around for 31 years. I’m at 11 years and know the day I hit 20 I’m done. Getting tired of picking up and moving every 18 months or less.

Gonzo

FNG
So, a cool thing about our company is that we have a lot of folks purchase gear and want to donate it out to a veteran. We also do veteran hunts every year, where we select veterans from all over the country to come on a South Dakota Pheasant Hunt (December) and a South Dakota Snow Goose Hunt (March). More information regarding that is on our website.

Anyways, these were some custom color leg gaiters we manufactured. 1000D Cordura Dark Brown FR. 100% Made in the USA. All metal components, #10 zipper and velcro, steel underwire, and 1000D/400D Packcloth layered. Guaranteed for life.

For you military veterans on Rokslide. All you have to do is reply to this thread with your branch of service and years of service.

Being a veteran owned company, we do vet everyone, so proof of military service will be required for the winner.

Thanks guys!

-Tyler

View attachment 567515
Army 93-97

2maaqi.jpg

Mojave

WKR
Thank you all.

As a Sailor, I actually hated shore duty. If I had been a Coastie, I think I would have felt the same way. Might as well be out there doing crap instead of standing next to a flag pole in formation waiting for some BS to happen.