Vectronix vector x

revoked

FNG

Seems like the vector got 1st followed by the revic. But everything is kinda subjective.
Thanks for sharing. Just did a bunch of research on a lot of these to make a decision and this video would have helped quite a bit. Ended up with the Geovid Pros. Seemed like the best bang for the buck and their warranty makes me feel better dropping almost $3k on electronics.

Jmedin

FNG
I was just about to buy the revics now I can’t decide whether to just wait for these or buy the revics

Gettin mighty close to glassing season. Anyone in receipt of vector x or know when they'll actually be available?

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Optics with mil reticles, ranging, and ballistics are rare.

I see a use case here where a hunter buys the dual reticle 10x or 12x Vector Xs, then purchases the 40% range boosters to deliver an additional 14x or 16.5x glassing setup at minimal cost and weight penalty.

I'll be keeping my Revics until these get more field miles under them, but I am interested. I'm considering buying the 18x Revic binos with a mil reticle to supplement my BLR10bs, but might hold off.

-J

loadsandlattes

Lil-Rokslider
I called EuroOptic to check the status of my order and they told me they are expecting the first big shipment of them from Switzerland (fact check me) in the next week or so. I’m hoping to have mine in 2-3 weeks 🤷🏻‍♂️

I called EuroOptic to check the status of my order and they told me they are expecting the first big shipment of them from Switzerland (fact check me) in the next week or so. I’m hoping to have mine in 2-3 weeks 🤷🏻‍♂️
Thank you for this info. Ok, that’ll be too late for me this season. Looking like I’ll go with another pair and sell them before next year.