USFWS expanding hunting

cmahoney

WKR
Done. Crazy how many opposed did not even read the proposed rule which clearly states that hunting and fishing is already open on many of these locations as they clearly don’t understand this point.

They have never heard of the Pitman Robertson Act either. Seems they believe we show up and kill all the critters until the refuge is empty. I’ll bet most of those people responsible for the ridicules comments have never been to a wildlife refuge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm guessing when they review comments, they will give a lot more credence to comments w/ names/contact information attached

I sure would

Stalker69

WKR
I believe the purpose for the “thing “ in the first place is to keep hunters out, I don’t read but a couple for allowing and hunting. And if all of us that have posted here are for it, they ain’t posting our comments, at least that I read.

Ty208

FNG
Done! I really hope this thread has more comments and interest than the Kung flu threads. See what people are really about. Thanks for the heads up🤙🏻
Never end the fight🇺🇸

Beendare

WKR
Please go on the link provided, and provide comments, if you approve. In a nutshell, they want to expand sportsman opportunities on NWRs. You have the opportunity to provide easy comments, the antis are dominating the comment section. Let’s fix that.
Thanks

Done...thanks for the heads up Oregon!

Wouldn't it be nice to a couple hundred thousand comments from hunters here?

....THAT would move the needle

______

Shrek

WKR
Reading the press release I see some good hunting and fishing organizations leading the charge. I’m guessing that the BHA is leading from behind...

cmahoney

WKR
Comment posted along with my name. There must be a similar thread on some hippy forum based on the amount of opposition comments.

LandYacht

WKR
Reading the press release I see some good hunting and fishing organizations leading the charge. I’m guessing that the BHA is leading from behind...

Way to get your zinger in there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk