Upland Pants

If you hunt a lot none of the cotton pants hold up. I used to wear Carhartt, tried a few other cotton brands. The cuff on the bottom will be ragged after a few weeks and pretty well gone halfway thru a season.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk
Agreed. I blew up a pair of Carhartt pants in one season. Plus, they suck in the rain or snow.

If you hunt a lot none of the cotton pants hold up. I used to wear Carhartt, tried a few other cotton brands. The cuff on the bottom will be ragged after a few weeks and pretty well gone halfway thru a season.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk
I'd agree with this, except for the wranglers work pants I've tried. Haven't got a fray or a hole yet and they just flat out impress me every time. I should really buy more just to have before they quit making them. I do run gaiters on the Bottom for wet days and that helps. Nylon pants that are double front would be just as good I'd bet, but I can't find a pair that's double front and not super expensive

No idea and never will as it's another hunting brand that only goes up to a 34" inseam!

The pyke pants are now offered in 34” (32 waist and up) with a hem you can let out to get another 1-2”. I’m in a similar boat in that I need a 30 waist and at least 34” inseam, which nobody offers. Letting the hem out on the 32” pyke is close to perfect for me though.