Unheard Voices

intunegp

WKR
The majority of these people probably don't believe that their vote makes a difference, whether that be the guy giving speeches for the next four years or the policies that are enacted under his presidency. People have completely lost faith in our government governing for the people, and it's hard to blame them. It would be easier to imagine living on a different planet than living the life of a wealthy, pampered career politician, and likewise that guy could not possibly imagine the day to day life and stresses of a blue collar worker in a low income area. They're not governing for me and you, they're making choices for their sponsors, business partners, and bank accounts.

YellCoAR

Lil-Rokslider
I have lost faith in our government and legal system. I am no longer a registered voter. I got tired of being placed on jury duty. Set on two and both times the judges were a joke. Would not allow me to send a note about persons seated on jury. They lied in prequalification. Example. Suit building contractor vs homeowner. When in deliberation this lady said. The two times the contractor did work for me he did a fine job. She refused to act when the work was bad and not completed as stated. I have no faith in our court system.

The majority of these people probably don't believe that their vote makes a difference, whether that be the guy giving speeches for the next four years or the policies that are enacted under his presidency. People have completely lost faith in our government governing for the people, and it's hard to blame them.

When companies have the same rights as people, all it does is serve to consolidate power to the wealthy and powerful. CEO's and boards and their investors have replaced kings.

Beendare

WKR
I have lost faith in our government and legal system. I am no longer a registered voter. I got tired of being placed on jury duty. Set on two and both times the judges were a joke. Would not allow me to send a note about persons seated on jury. They lied in prequalification. Example. Suit building contractor vs homeowner. When in deliberation this lady said. The two times the contractor did work for me he did a fine job. She refused to act when the work was bad and not completed as stated. I have no faith in our court system.
So you don't register a vehicle either? In my state they also take jury duty list from the DMV.

Your comment WOULD be the reason I would continue to vote- to effect change.

YellCoAR

Lil-Rokslider
So you don't register a vehicle either? In my state they also take jury duty list from the DMV.

Your comment WOULD be the reason I would continue to vote- to effect change.
In Arkansas jury duty is pulled from voter registration and in some counties the few blue ones drivers license. In my county you must be registered voter to serve. After not voting in 3 voting periods you are removed.

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
Just speculating about PA, but I wonder how many unregistered in disgust over the quality of our recent candidates. Our last senate election was between a stroke patient (Fetterman) and a charlatan TV Dr. (Oz).

Paeast

FNG
Just speculating about PA, but I wonder how many unregistered in disgust over the quality of our recent candidates. Our last senate election was between a stroke patient (Fetterman) and a charlatan TV Dr. (Oz).
im still registered but didnt want to have anything to do with that mess

Yoder

WKR
I was disappointed the Republicans didn't choose Kathy Barnette to run against that mental giant Fetterman. She was an outstanding candidate. I was irritated I had to vote for OZ, but you have to vote. Not voting or picking some nonsense 3rd party candidate with zero chance of winning is a copout. I have to say, as Fetterman's brain heals he becomes more conservative every day. He turned out way better than expected.

At the same time, imagine living in Wisconsin and not living in Madison or Milwaukee. Rural Wisconsin???? That’s a hard pass.
Imagine living in the absolutely beautiful state of WI but living in Milwaukee or Madison instead of a rural area. Urban cesspool in WI? That’s a hard pass.

Last edited:
The State of Wisconsin had 3,451,249 active registered voters on July 1, 2024. Wisconsin does not collect information on the gender, race, political party affiliation OR IF THEY OWN A GUN of registered voters.

I live in WI and have never been asked if I own a gun by anyone. Also, all my guns are hand me down from my father and grandfather so NO ONE knows i own any of them. There is no “gun owner registry” in WI to compare to registered voter data.

This article or data is flawed and irrelevant to the point it should be completely ignored.

Just read an article sighting a report from the New York Post that over 10 million firearms owners/hunters are not registered to vote. This includes upwards of a half a million individuals in Pennsylvania and upwards of 350000 in many other states such as Wisconsin and Virginia. The easy math, based on recent national and state elections, says this silent block, realistically, does have the potential to shape the outcome of future elections. Just a reminder to us all and our hunting and outdoor community, that we collectively, can't sit on the sidelines a hope for the best.
Seeing PA, I bet a lot of those are probably Amish - some hunt/own firearms but I don't think most vote.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

2531usmc

WKR
I was disappointed the Republicans didn't choose Kathy Barnette to run against that mental giant Fetterman. She was an outstanding candidate. I was irritated I had to vote for OZ, but you have to vote. Not voting or picking some nonsense 3rd party candidate with zero chance of winning is a copout. I have to say, as Fetterman's brain heals he becomes more conservative every day. He turned out way better than expected.
Yeah, Fetterman is evolving into one of the few Democrats adults in the room

As an Oregon voter, every four years in November I pee my pants while wearing a dark suit.

It makes me feel warm all over but no one notices.

That’s what it’s like to be a Conservative here.

P
Same here in Maryland. The eastern shore, where I'm from, is largely conservative, however, we are severely outnumbered by the chickenneckers on the western shore.

Oldrifle

FNG
That always amazes me that people think gun owners are conservatives. Wisconsin is a terrific area to live, especially for hunting and outdoor activities.