UM TIKKA Scope Rings

Although whoever packed 'em might have been having an off day ... only two came with the driver bit! :)

You did better than me...NONE (as in not a single one) of my 3 sets came with a driver bit. Not that it really mattered much as I have a torque wrench set. The quality of the product and UM sending out the threaded pins more than made up for the lack of the bit though.

Tikka 6.5 creed with factory lite barrel. Looking at these For an NF nx8 2.5-20.

do I need medium or can I do lows?

Last edited:

JNDEER

WKR

astartes

FNG
Hello I have a tikkler t3 300wsm with swfa3-9 and sportsmatch t084 rings. I'm having an issue where the ejected shell bounces off the windage turret and back into the port every single time. I'm want to get some of these rings to alleviate this problem but I don't know which height I should get

Spoonbill

WKR
Hello I have a tikkler t3 300wsm with swfa3-9 and sportsmatch t084 rings. I'm having an issue where the ejected shell bounces off the windage turret and back into the port every single time. I'm want to get some of these rings to alleviate this problem but I don't know which height I should get
30mm lows will work

Spoonbill

WKR
No offense but how do you know? It looks like the UM lows are about the same height as the t084. I was thinking surely I'd need medium at least
I have those rings on my tikka with a 6x swfa, so they will work for your scope in terms of clearance.
I forgot to add that I am not sure if it will alleviate your problem, I’m left handed so my turret doesn’t get in the way (one of the few perks of being a lefty), so I can’t offer any help on if ring height is a solution to brass hitting your turret.

amassi

WKR
No offense but how do you know? It looks like the UM lows are about the same height as the t084. I was thinking surely I'd need medium at least

They are taller the. The TO84, but the mediums will definitely clear there’s other users here using the mediums with swiffers.
You can also modify and cap the windage if you like the current height

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

astartes

FNG
I have those rings on my tikka with a 6x swfa, so they will work for your scope in terms of clearance.
I forgot to add that I am not sure if it will alleviate your problem, I’m left handed so my turret doesn’t get in the way (one of the few perks of being a lefty), so I can’t offer any help on if ring height is a solution to brass hitting your turret.
They are taller the. The TO84, but the mediums will definitely clear there’s other users here using the mediums with swiffers.
You can also modify and cap the windage if you like the current height

Yes I have another Tikka t3x in 308 with t084 rings and an SWFA 6x and it ejects just fine. I believe my issue stems from the fat 300wsm brass. Not the other variables. Or perhaps because the t3x has a larger ejection port than the t3 from my understanding

Dobermann

WKR
You did better than me...NONE (as in not a single one) of my 3 sets came with a driver bit. Not that it really mattered much as I have a torque wrench set. The quality of the product and UM sending out the threaded pins more than made up for the lack of the bit though.
I mis-typed ... only one out of three had a driver bit. Not a big deal, but QC is QC ... :)

I should add though that UM included a bunch of extra pins when I asked for some for my first set of rings. Legends!

Last edited:

Dobermann

WKR

amassi

WKR
Does this include the Mollinator?

Other products are showing with the discount in my cart, but not the bag ...

The email and cart said :
UM DBM AND MAG, FUNNEL, TRAY, TIKKA RINGS, TIKKA LEVEL, PREMIER RINGS