UM TIKKA Scope Rings

fwafwow

WKR
Nice video! Thanks for sharing.

Edit: My preorder set came with two smooth pins and no threaded pins. Also no loktite or bit which isn’t a big deal. What’s the easiest way to get a set of threaded pins headed my way?
Thanks for posting this. I finally watched the video (which is great - thanks @Ryan Avery !) and realized that while I knew I had not received the threaded pins (which have since been provided), I didn't get the loktite or bit and it was making me wonder if it was just something I overlooked or that I was going crazy.

I'm going to order more stuff, so I will reach out per #359 by email.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Thanks for posting this. I finally watched the video (which is great - thanks @Ryan Avery !) and realized that while I knew I had not received the threaded pins (which have since been provided), I didn't get the loktite or bit and it was making me wonder if it was just something I overlooked or that I was going crazy.

I'm going to order more stuff, so I will reach out per #359 by email.
I did the same thing on Friday. Had new threaded pins and accessories in my mailbox today. Unknown Munitions is amazing!

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Thes are really really nice rings! Incorporating the pins is fantastic. Very well thought out and seem very solid.

Remounted my SWFA HD 3-9x40 and only took about 10 minutes using my laser.

IMG_4979.jpeg
IMG_4980.jpeg

Scope clearance with a Tikka T3X and McGowen Sporter size barrel. Rings are 30mm Lows. Wouldn’t mind seeing some “extra lows” in the future.

IMG_4981.jpeg

A trick for someone to use if they are mounting the same scope on the same rifle and want to ensure the exact same eye relief that took you a while to set just right….

Take a small speed square and span over the objective lense. Square down to where that meets the stock and mark with a straight line. When re-mounting the scope in the new rings, use the same square and slide the scope back to your line. Easy.

IMG_4983.jpeg

fwafwow

WKR
Thes are really really nice rings! Incorporating the pins is fantastic. Very well thought out and seem very solid.

Remounted my SWFA HD 3-9x40 and only took about 10 minutes using my laser.

View attachment 610392
View attachment 610393

Scope clearance with a Tikka T3X and McGowen Sporter size barrel. Rings are 30mm Lows. Wouldn’t mind seeing some “extra lows” in the future.

View attachment 610394

A trick for someone to use if they are mounting the same scope on the same rifle and want to ensure the exact same eye relief that took you a while to set just right….

Take a small speed square and span over the objective lense. Square down to where that meets the stock and mark with a straight line. When re-mounting the scope in the new rings, use the same square and slide the scope back to your line. Easy.

View attachment 610395
What’s the tape for?

sdupontjr

WKR
Got mine ordered. Should be here Tues.

Question: I had a rail on mine and removed it. Do you plug the unused rail screw holes with a flush set screw or just leave them open?

Got mine ordered. Should be here Tues.

Question: I had a rail on mine and removed it. Do you plug the unused rail screw holes with a flush set screw or just leave them open?

I plugged mine. I think I still have a few extra screws laying around if you want them. Let me know.

amassi

WKR
@Dobermann Thanks for testing, can't know what's going on at my end with Amazon as it still wont work for me !

In stock here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ridgeline

FNG
@ amassi Thank you Sir, but UM store only appears to ship conus at this stage ! Will get wifey to play with Amazon, Lord only knows how much she smashes the buy now key.... grin