UM TIKKA Scope Rings

Dobermann

WKR
@cueva: I don't have a pic handy, but my ZP5 with UM Tikka rings sits nice and high - not the kind of 'get the objective close to the barrel mount', but closer to 'upright head position'. Not sure if that's helpful; will see how I go for a photo later in the week ... it's a heck of a week, so nudge me if someone else doesn't post one.

CD0311B4

FNG
Where’s the 20moa mount? I’m in.
You beat me to it. I asked about it a couple of weeks ago… they didn’t confirm it for sure but they way I understood it it’s in the works.

I asked SPUHR last year about the 20moa tikka Hunter but he said no 😡

Lawnboi

WKR
You beat me to it. I asked about it a couple of weeks ago… they didn’t confirm it for sure but they way I understood it it’s in the works.

I asked SPUHR last year about the 20moa tikka Hunter but he said no 😡
Spuhr looks like it’s getting rid of all its tikka mounts, I wanted a tall 34mm and they are gone for good.

plebe

Lil-Rokslider
Thes are really really nice rings! Incorporating the pins is fantastic. Very well thought out and seem very solid.

Remounted my SWFA HD 3-9x40 and only took about 10 minutes using my laser.

View attachment 610392
View attachment 610393

Scope clearance with a Tikka T3X and McGowen Sporter size barrel. Rings are 30mm Lows. Wouldn’t mind seeing some “extra lows” in the future.

Agreed….

@Unknown Munitions, is there a plan for extra low mounts in 30mm in the future? Thanks.

Do these return to zero if you take it off of the action and then put it back on? I think I've heard the um guys say it in a podcast, but I'd like to hear some reports of others confirming this

2-Stix

WKR
With a good shooting platform, barrel/action conection to the stock, a scope that holds zero, same weather and elevation, same ammo...it will be very close...if you take a scope mounted with those rings and have proved your zero... the scope and rings off together and put them back on. Not sure if you broke it all apart.

Last edited: